Zara’s Nikah Zee world Full Story: Plot Summary, Cast And Teasers
Zara’s Nikah Zee world: is an Indian television series that premiered will Starting June 28th, 2020 to replace Gangaa on Zee World African Tv. The show will be starring Eisha Singh as Zara Siddiqui, Adnan Khan as Kabeer Ahmed and Tunisha Sharma as Zara, Zara’s Nikah Zee world is produced by Zuby Kochchar and Dheeraj Kumar. Love guided by faith. Violence fuelled by rage and the truth that is yet to rise against fallacy.
Zara’s Nikah Zee world Full Story/Plot Summary:
The show starts with Zara Siddiqui and Kabir Ahmad returning to Lucknow following 5 decades and finishing higher research in Islam. As soon as an argument about Triple Talaq between Zara and Kabir becomes viral online, they are made to wed each other.
Gradually after union, Zara understands her love for its still reluctant Kabir. Rukhsaar continues to be in love with him by a young age and attempts to split them up, that attracts Miraj to make gaps between Zara and Kabir though he moves rogue out to hurt everyone in the household.
Rukhsaar requires Nilofer to present as Miraj’s sister and teaches her to protect the household from Miraj except for Zara, but is subsequently married to Hamdaan Alghazi and leaves for Dubai. Miraj buys kills and out Nilofer. A misunderstanding results in Kabir divorcing Zara with the Triple Talaq clinic.
It’s shown this wasn’t part of the nuptials and Zara won’t take. Miraj informs Zara he desires her and can move to some degree, whereas she attempts to get Rukhsaar reunite to expose Miraj’s real goals but is not able to achieve her.
Miraj is detained and Kabir’s dream job loses its financing. Miraj’s link to Rukhsaar is disclosed before he swears revenge on Zara and Kabir who acknowledge their love. The household organize their remarriage. Ahead of this, Kabir leaves Dubai to rescue Rukhsaar from ruling in Hamdaan’s departure and ends up marrying her. He weds Zara on his own return. If Zara finds out, she’s heartbroken but decides to remain.
Kabir takes her obligation bothering Zara. Wanting Kabir to make independently, Zara proceeds to outhouse. Tabassum visits Azhar who enjoys Zara’s modern thinking. Shahbaz is currently in debt and decides to sell the home however Kashan swindles him takes possession of the home.
Kabir realises Shahbaz’s flaws and sees Zara’s well-intended proposal to him to make independently. Rukhsaar is sent into a hospital for therapy; Zeenat and Kashan team around possess Alina wed local don Salamat’s son Samir. Zara and Kabir simplifies their strategy with assistance of military officer Amir, who also and Alina fall in love and get married.
Heer’s situation is brought before the Sharia Board in which she would like to visit Delhi to examine but in vain amid her unwilling father. Zara takes the situation from Kabir and wins. Suraiya goes to Lucknow using Rizwan and intends to get him substitute Kabir as Board Head with Zeenat’s help.
Rizwan exposes Zeenat’s activities when he joins the Board and has her declared emotionally. She vows revenge Rizwan who begins poisoning Irfan gradually. Bilal and Kausar’s situation comes to the Board; Rizwan intends to make a rift between Zara and Kabir, who informs her that Kausar was betrothed to Kashan and eloped on marriage before Kashan wed Zeenat who had been indebted to Kausar’s family.
Everybody in the household ask Zara to disagree concerning this situation however she and Kabir decide. Entire city protests from them and Kabir also turns against Zara who’s going to drop the situation prior to Kausar’s suicide effort changes her head. Zara renders Ahmads and Shahbaz intends her murder. Kabir in a collision is evidenced by Rizwan; Zara is taken by a hitman hired by Shahbaz. Both collapse together.
Table of Contents
A year later On Zara’s Nikah
Zara and Kabir live separately. While Zara resides with Amina, Azra and Nusu in Mumbai, Kabir lives with his family in Lucknow. Zara and Kabir have applied for a divorce wanting to free each other, but he finds Zara’s hospital reports and is shocked to discover that Zara was in a coma after being shot. Alina tries to bring them together but they see through her plan.
Zara discovers that Kabir became a writer after publishing a book on their relationship and moves to Lucknow with Azra. They finally decide to give their relationship another chance angering Zeenat and Shahbaz. Shahbaz again tries to have her killed but Kabir saves her every time.
The Ahmads rejoice at the couple’s reunion prospect and Kabir insults Irfan, asking the Qazi to beg to him to take Zara back. Upset, Zara breaks up with Kabir, while Irfan has a heart attack. Ayesha is heartbroken and asks him to leave the house. He starts living in the mosque.
One month later:
Zara learns about Ayesha’s illness from Kashan and decides to go back only for Ayesha’s sake. She decides to reunite Ayesha and Kabir on Eid. Shahbaz and Zeenat worry that Zara and Kabir might get back together so Shahbaz constantly provokes Kabir against Zara. According to the Sharia Board, all the board members should attend the Eid celebrations with their entire family.
Shahbaz tries to foil the plan but Zara is the event organizer and manages the situation. Rukhsar returns and the family is unaware of it. Zara and Azra succeed in reuniting Kabir and Ayesha with Rukhsaar’s help. Rukhsar vows to reunite Kabir and Zara.
Zara’s Nikah Cast/Real Name & Pictures:
- Adnan Khan as Kabeer Ahmed: Shahbaz and Ayesha’s son, Zara’s husband, Rukhsar’s second former husband
- Eisha Singh as Zara Siddiqui: Irfan and Salma’s daughter, Kabeer’s first wife
- Tunisha Sharma as Zara, Caretaker of Zaid, Alisha and Firdaus at Kabir’s home
Recurring Zara’s Nikah Zee world Cast:
- Amit Kumar Poddar as Turram Khan
- Shipsy Rana as Rukhsar Sheikh: Zeenat’s younger sister, Kabeer and Hamdaan’s former wife
- Vinay Jain/Anupam Bhattacharya as Shahbaz Ali Ahmed: Kabir’s father
- Gunn Kansara as Ayesha Hussain: Kabir’s mother, Shahbaz’s wife
- Dhiraj Rai/Unknown as Kashan Ahmad: Kabir’s brother, Zeenat’s husband, Amaan’s father
- Monica Khanna as Zeenat Sheikh: Kashan’s wife, Rukhsar’s elder sister, Amaan’s mother
- Toshi Shaikh as Young Amaan Ahmad: Zeenat and Kashan’s son
- Abdur Rehman Shaikh as Amaan Ahmad: Zeenat and Kashan’s son
- Anjita Poonia as Alina Ahmed: Kabir’s sister, Amir’s wife
- Amit Dolawat as Amir Nabi: Former army officer, Alina’s husband, Kabir and Zara’s helper
- Suneel Pushkarna as Qazi Irfan Siddiqui: Zara’s father
- Shalini Arora as Salma Baig: Zara’s mother
- Kanika Gautam as Azhra: Zara’s cousin
- Kinshuk Vaidya as Zain Abdullah
- Ali Raza Naamdaar as Wali Khan
- Aashutosh Semwal as Imran: Kabir’s best friend
- Rutpanna Aishwarya as Reema: Zara’s best friend, Imran’s love interest
- Piyush Sahdev as Siraaj Ahmad: Underworld Don of Kashmir
- Gautam Vig as Miraaj Ahmad: Siraaj’s brother
- Nisha Nagpal as Nilofer Ali: Rukhsar’s friend
- Aliraza Namdar as Priest Imam Hashim Mian
- Deepali Saini as Kausar Mehrami: Bilal’s wife, the one whom Zara helped
- Salman Shaikh as Bilal Hassan: Kausar’s husband
- Ankit Vyas as Rizwan: Zara’s cousin
- Kiimmy Kaur as Sabina: Ayesha’s sister, Kabir’s psychiatrist,
- Shefali Rana as Tabassum: Kabir’s aunt
- Worshipp Khanna as Chef Deven
- Zafar Ali as Aabid Ali
- Azinkya Mishra as Zaid
- Puvika Gupta as Firdaus
- Tejaswee Bhadane as Alisha
- Vishesh Sharma as Hamdaan Alghazi: Rukhsar’s former husband
- Manish Khanna as Jalali (2020–present)
Brief Information and Details on Zara’s Nikah Zee World Series
- Genre: Family Drama
- Zara’s Nikah Starting Date: 28 June 2020
- Total number of episodes: 541
- Total numbers of Season: 1
- Channel: Zee World Africa
- Network: Zee Classic
- Original name: Ishq Subhan Allah
- Tele Series Country: Indian