Wedding Planners Starlife: is an Indian drama television series produced under Shashi Sumeet Productions. It First Episode: 19th of October, 2021 on Star Plus. It stars Rati Pandey and Manav Gohil.
Wedding Planners Starlife Full Story/Plot Summary:
Preeti A simple and compassionate woman, wants to build self-esteem by being a wedding planner following the fact that her son, Tarun along with his mother, Rati, throw her out of the house.
On the other hand, KT, who appears content, has a serious wound in his. When Chanda Rathore who was a possible bride for KT and he is insulted because she didn’t like him the uncle of KT Sushant inspires him to get back to work to get back on track.
KT offers a business relationship to Preeti who initially rejects but is acquiescent when KT is her advocate before an unhappy client. There are many challenges they face in the beginning of their business, but it leads them to build a relationship that is based on trust, friendship and respect.
Tarun presents a task in front of Preeti which is that in just 25 days, she’ll be required to prove her capability of becoming a successful businesswoman. With the help of KT she is able to win.
When arranging Bua Sa’s as well as Fufa Sa’s 50th anniversary wedding there are misunderstandings that occur, which lead Preeti to end her association with KT following the completion of an event that was arranged by a mysterious client.
At the time of the the mysterious guest is actually the ex-wife of KT, Nandini. In order to get revenge KT is married Preeti. But, Preeti knows that their relationship is based on respect for one the other.
After their wedding, Preeti falls in love with KT and they work together to find out what Nandini’s motives are.
In the days of Makar Sankranti Nandini announces that Arjun was an orphan. KT is entangled in a fire , but kept alive by Preeti. Nandini is detained, but she promises to be back. Then, Tarun and Arjun apologize to Preeti for snatching her.
Kusum ends his relationship with Preeti after Neel says he has no feelings towards Priyanka and he gets married to Shika. Neel says to KT as well as Preeti that Kushaala forced him to get married when they were going through an economic crisis. Preeti and KT organize the funds through Shaadi Mubarak. Kusum apologizes for his actions to Preeti and offers her approval for Priyanka as well as Neel. Preeti along with KT both are in agreement to divorce, because KT isn’t in love with Preeti.
As Preeti departs for Mumbai, KT realizes he is in love with Preeti. He is in love with her. Determined for her to return KT runs towards Preeti in a public declaration of his feelings for Preeti in public and they reunite.
Kusum goes to the United States with Aastha to study. Preeti is devastated after being diagnosed with the cancer of the ovary. KT and Peeeti desire a baby and so they choose Phurti the bubbly, carefree girl who has dreams of settling in London as a surrogate to send Phurti to London. Phurti is pregnant with KT and Preeti’s child via the process of IVF. Preeti announces Phurti who is her sibling to her family when she starts living in Tibrewal Mansion. Tibrewal Mansion.
The Tibrewals are in turmoil due to the revelations about Phurti’s pregnancies due to the fact that KT recognizes the baby as Preeti’s and his. Kushaala is critical of Preeti for abducting her son from her when KT decides to stand up for Preeti and his choice to use surrogacy to give KT and their family the gift of a child. After some arguments after which the family accepts the surrogacy decision.
Eight months later – Wedding Planners Starlife
Juhi discovers a doctor who will treat Preeti. When KT as well as Preeti’s shower for their baby is taking place, Kushaala finds Preeti in pain after falling in the bathroom. He then admits Preeti into the hospital. After watching Preeti in the hospital for cancer at Delhi in television, KT confronts Juhi, telling her about the illness of Preeti. Phurti enters early labor and gives birth to a girl. Preeti’s operation is successful, however she suffers with an amnesia. As the hospital is in flames, Preeti helps a pregnant Shikha and is subsequently taken into the hospital with their husband Vishal.
KT is emotional after he fails to find Preeti And is angry with Kushaala for not taking care of Preeti’s needs. Vishal and Shikha visit the hospital to inquire about the family of Preeti, however they are confused and believe that Preeti is an entirely different Patient, Mohi Bansal. Shikha gives birth to the baby girl but then is requesting Mohi to care for her following an accident. Vishal is averse to Mohi and believes she’s responsible for Shikha’s demise. KT hinders his family members from the last rituals of Preeti and says she’ll come back.
Five years after that – Wedding Planners Starlife
KT has been a RJ and a loving father to Preeti’s daughter Kirti. Preeti believes that she’s a ‘Mohi’ relocates into Udaipur. Shikha Vishal’s daughter, who is also named Preeti as well as Kirti is accepted into the school in the same way. Kirti is unaware that Mohi has been her mom, is unhappy when she is required to clean the school’s floor. Mohi is a bit irritated with KT when he scolds her following Kirti complains to Mohi about her.
Mohi phone calls KT to ask him questions regarding his choice, however he does not respond, so she heads to the Tibrewal’s mansion. The Tibrewals are celebration Holi as KT is aware of Mohi’s presence and seeks her. KT meets Mohi and warns that he should make amends to his complaint. Everyone gets emotional watching her as she swiftly disappears to the next location.
KT learns about the past of Mohi and begins to befriend her, but the man hides his identity and goes under the name of ‘Keertan.’ Mohi accepts Keertan’s invitation for her to be a part of Shaadi Mubarak. However, after discovering it’s owner not other than KT she declines the offer of employment. Keertan is the one who makes Mohi realise that KT isn’t a bad person , and she returns to the office.
KT is frozen in spot following Kirti becomes trapped in a fire . She is able to recall the incident at the hospital. Mohi saves her, as KT is scolding Kirti for not being respectful of Mohi. Vishal is planning revenge on Mohi to reunite his daughter from him. Mohi is suspicious of Keertan’s motives as he tries to take the side of KT whenever he gets in trouble. Kushaala is confronted by Priyanka as well as Neel after hearing their conversation and tries to split Mohi and her daughter Preeti. Priyanka defends herself by declaring that she believes Mohi doesn’t get the respect she deserves. She also reveals she’s had two miscarriages, and is doing what is best for her family. Mohi sees Kirti and her daughter Preeti being taken away and tries to save the two.
Brief Information and Details on Wedding Planners StarLife.
- Genre: Career/Family
- First Episode: 19th of October, 2021
- Total number of episodes: 206
- Total numbers of the season: One
- Channel: StarLife Africa
- Network: Star Plus Tv
- Original name: Shaadi Mubarak
- Tele Country: Indian
- Last Episode: Nil
Wedding Planners Cast & Real names Starlife Tv:
- Rajshree Thakur/Rati Pandey Acted as ===> Preeti Jindal. A widow who starts Shaadi Mubarak wedding company with Keertan Tibrewal. Juhi, Tarun and Kirti’s mother; KT’s wife and business partner; Preeti’s foster mother; Arjun’s adoptive mother.
- Manav Gohil Acted as ===> Keertan “KT” Tibrewal: Former Rajasthani film star; an RJ; Preeti’s husband and business partner; Kushala and JP’s son; Nandini’s former husband; Kirti’s father; Arjun’s adoptive father.
- Rajeshwari Sachdev Acted as ===> Kusum Kothari: Sumedh, Pihu, Choti, Aastha’s mother. Neel and Juhi’s mother-in-law. She supports Preeti and is KT’s biggest fan.
- Shefali Singh SoniActed as ===> Juhi Jindal: Preeti’s daughter, Tarun’s and Arjun’s elder sister, and Sumedh’s wife. She always supports her mother in everything.
- Barbiee Sharma Acted as ===> Kirti Tibrewal: KT and Preeti’s daughter
- Puvika Gupta Acted as ===> Junior Preeti Agarwal: Vishal and Shikha’s daughter; Preeti’s adoptive daughter
- Sandeep Mehta Acted as ===> Jay Prakash “JP” Tibrewal: Sushant’s brother and Kushaala’s husband; KT’s father, Preeti’s father-in-law. He is the owner of the Tibrewal Antiques and is a successful businessman.
- Dolly Minhas Acted as ===> Kushaala Tibrewal: JP’s wife, KT’s mother, Preeti’s mother-in-law. She belongs to a wealthy family and is a high-society woman who judges people by their wealth and appearance.
- Manu Malik Acted as ===> Sushant Tibrewal: Sneha’s husband, KT’s paternal uncle, Neel’s father, and Priyanka’s father-in-law. He helps and handles the business with his elder brother JP.
- Priyamvada Singh Acted as ===> Sneha Tibrewal: Sushant’s wife, Neel’s mother, Priyanka’s mother-in-law, and KT’s aunt.
- Kabeer Kumar Acted as ===> Neel “NT” Tibrewal: KT’s cousin brother, Sneha, and Sushant’s son, Shika’s ex-fiancé, Priyanka’s husband.
- Aleya Ghosh Acted as ===> Priyanka “Pihu” Neel Tibrewal: Kusum’s eldest daughter, Sumedh, Aastha and Choti’s sister, Preeti and Juhi’s sister-in-law, Amit’s ex-fiancée, Neel’s wife and Tibrewal’s younger daughter-in-law.
- Gaurav Sharmaa Acted as ===> Tarun Jindal: Preeti’s son; Juhi’s younger brother; Arjun’s adoptive older brother; Kirti’s half-brother, Rati’s husband. He used to lose his cool on his mother and berate her but later he realizes his mistake.
- Akansha Sareen Acted as ===> Rati Jindal: Tarun’s wife. She wants to make Preeti a maid to take care of Tarun’s and her house.
- Nisha Rawal Acted as ===> Chanda Rathore: Rati’s boss and the owner of Dream Bell Event Planning company. Wanted to ruin Preeti and KT’s wedding bureau.
- Barkha Sengupta Acted as ===> Nandini Chitrubal: KT’s former wife, Arjun’s former adoptive mother. She ran away with KT’s best friend and returned to his life 17 years later, using Arjun to get revenge.
- Naman Gor Acted as ===> Arjun “AT” Tibrewal: KT and Preeti’s adoptive son, Tarun and Juhi’s adoptive younger brother.
- Pracheen Chauhan Acted as ===> Vishal Agarwal: Shikha’s widower; Junior Preeti’s father.
- Achherr Bhaardwaj Acted as ===> Sumedh Kothari: Kusum’s son, Pihu, Choti, Aastha’s brother, and Juhi’s husband. (2020–2021)
- Ayushi Bhatia Acted as ===> Aastha Kothari: Kusum’s second daughter, Sumedh and Priyanka’s younger sister, and Juhi’s sister-in-law.
- Trupti Mishra Acted as ===> Kajal “Choti” Kothari: Kusum’s third and youngest daughter, Juhi’s sister-in-law, Sumedh, Priyanka, and Aastha’s youngest sister.
- Aashish Kaul Acted as ===> Mr. Nathmal: Business tycoon who chooses Dream Bell for his daughter’s wedding as KT and Preeti fail to show their presentation.
- Vaishnavi Mahant Acted as ===> Mrs. Gopalani: Who wants her son’s wedding in a grandiose way and doesn’t like people who have no grooming sense so dislikes Preeti. Breaks the contract after having an argument with KT.
- Rohit Suchanti Acted as ===> Aryan Mantri: Wants everything to be trendy and cool. Later decides to do a court marriage after his father’s dirty act.
- Nasirr Khan Acted as ===> Mr. Mantri: Aryan’s father
- Heli Daruwala Acted as ===> Tiya: Dancer at Aryan’s cocktail party
- Ashwini Shukla as Sheena: Shaadi Mubarak’s secretary.
- Neelu Vaghela Acted as ===> Bua: Preeti’s aunt-in-law
- Yashodhan Bal as Fufa: Preeti’s uncle-in-law
- Dnyanada Ramtirthkar Acted as ===> Phurti: A con woman who deceives people to get money. However is a bubbly girl who dreams of going to London. Kirti’s surrogate mother.
- Shweta Gulati Acted as ===> Shikha Agarwal: Vishal’s late wife. Junior Preeti’s mother.
- Deepak Soni as Inspector Deshmukh: He helps find the kidnappers of Preeti and KT’s child.