This is Love is an Indian drama television series which premiered on Glow Tv from Mondays to Fridays at 19h00 and 19h30. Created by Ekta Kapoor, And been produced under Balaji Telefilms. The show stars Divyanka Tripathi and Karan Patel. This story is partially based on Manju Kapur’s novel, Custody. Set in Delhi, the show follows the love story of Tamil dentist Dr. Ishita Iyer and Punjabi CEO Raman Bhalla. Ishita and Raman’s daughter, Ruhi become emotionally attached to each other. Due to circumstances, Raman and Ishita marry each other later fall in love.
PLOT/FULL STORY SUMMERY:
Ishita Iyer and Raman Bhalla are two people from different cultures who are brought together by Raman’s daughter Ruhi Bhalla. Tamil dentist Ishita lyer and Punjabi businessman Raman Bhalla live in Delhi. Ishita, who is infertile, forms a motherly bond with Raman’s daughter, Ruhi who was abandoned by his former wife Shagun Arora. Gradually, Ishita, who is affectionately called “Ishima” by Ruhi, and Raman come close, fall in love and marry. Shagun continues to create trouble for the two but later reforms. She unites with the Bhalla family, Raman and with their elder son Aditya “Adi” Bhalla.
Ishita finally has a daughter with Raman who they name Pihu. Later, a scheming lawyer Nidhi kidnaps Pihu. In order to rescue Pihu, they forget about Ruhi thus Nidhi kidnaps Ruhi and takes her away.
7 years later:
Ishita now lives in Australia with her childhood friend Mani, and his niece Aliya, who is coincidentally a grown-up Ruhi’s secretary, who lives with a torturous Nidhi. Ishita finds out about Ruhi and unites with Raman. Shagun and Mani get married. Adi falls for Aliya and they marry.
1 year later:
Shagun, Mani, Aliya, and Pihu live in Bangkok, Thailand. Raman keeps a close eye on them. Pihu finally meets Ishita and accepts her as her mother. They return to India.
Back in India, they struggle with Ruhi’s love interests, and Raman’s multiple arrests as he is mistakenly blamed for Ishita’s sister, and Mani’s death. His innocence is proved when Mani is brought alive. Pihu accidentally pushes her cousin Ananya down the stairs and she dies. Ishita takes the blame and is imprisoned.
2 years later:
The Bhallas visit Budapest, Hungary for a business trip, as part of a revenge scam by Simmi, and her husband Param, for their daughter Ananya’s death. Aliya begins gambling, and Pihu is in a boarding school where Simmi tortures her. Raman is depressed and gives away his company to Param in dejection. Ishita is released as terminally ill, and a reformed Ashok reopens her case. Simmi instigates everyone against Ishita, drugs Raman, and further tries to frame Aliya in a murder case, but is defeated and exposed by Ishita.
Ishita attempts to punish Ruhi’s molester Nikhil, but loses her eyes in the scuffle. Raman regains his sanity, and Ashok dies, saving Ishita. Simmi finds out Pihu was behind Ananya’s death and submits her to juvenile custody. Adi begins to conspire against Raman but is thrown out of the house. He kidnaps his first wife Roshni and Ishita is forced to shoot him.
8 months later:
Pihu returns to see Ishita alienated from the Bhallas for killing Adi who now shelters a pregnant Roshni. The Bhallas scheme to get Roshni back as she is carrying Adi’s child. Roshni promises to hand over the custody of her child if the Bhallas accept Ishita. They accept her condition.
Roshni’s baby is handed over to Mihika. Param kidnaps Pihu and Simmi reforms. Raman suffers from spinal injury in the rescue and it further worsens as he is improperly treated by an alcoholic doctor Rajat, who later commits suicide due to his humiliation.
Ruhi receives a marriage proposal from Rohan, but he mistakes Aliya for Ruhi, and falls in love with her. A widowed Aliya initially rejects him in spite of the family’s wishes, but agrees later. Ruhi falls in love with Rohan’s brother Karan. It is later revealed that Rohan and Karan are Dr. Rajat’s nephews, and the whole proposal is a sham to humiliate the Bhallas. Rohan opposes his mother’s plans, and sides with the Bhallas.
Ishita encounters Yug, Adi’s lookalike. Karan brings in Yug to drive a wedge between Rohan and Aliya, but is roped in with Rohan’s opinions and soon begins to fall in love with Ruhi. Yug reminds Aliya of Adi. An insecure Rohan tries to win Aliya back by sexually pursuing her and ends up using force, when she is rescued by the family.
Aliya marries Yug, when a woman Neha comes in and claims to be his wife, and begins to live with the Bhallas.
This is Love Glow Tv CASTS:
- Divyanka Tripathi as Dr. Ishita Iyer– Madhavi and Vishwa’s daughter; Vandu and Mihika’s sister; Raman’s wife; Ruhi, Adi, Yug and Aliya’s adoptive mother; Pihu’s mother
- Karan Patel/Chaitanya Choudhry as Raman Bhalla– Santoshi and Omprakash’s son; Simmi and Romi’s brother; Ishita’s husband; Ruhi, Adi and Pihu’s father; Yug’s adoptive father
- Ruhanika Dhawan as Young Ruhi Bhalla– Shagun and Raman’s daughter; Adi’s sister; Ishita’s adoptive daughter/Pihu Bhalla– Ishita and Raman’s daughter
- Aditi Bhatia as Ruhi Bhalla– Shagun and Raman’s daughter; Adi’s sister; Ishita’s adoptive daughter; Karan’s former wife
- Krishna Mukherjee as Aliya Raghav– Mani’s daughter; Ishita’s adoptive daughter; Aditya and Rohan’s former wife; Yug’s wife
- Abhishek Verma as Aditya “Adi” Bhalla– Shagun and Raman’s son; Ruhi’s brother; Ishita’s adoptive son; Aliya’s former husband/Yug Bhalla– Ishita and Raman’s adoptive son; Aliya’s husband (2019–present)
- Anita Hassanandani as Shagun Arora– Mihir’s sister; Raman’s former wife; Ruhi and Aditya’s mother; Mani’s wife
- Sumeet Sachdev as Abhimanyu “Mani” Raghav– Ishita’s childhood friend; Shagun’s husband
- Kaushal Kapoor as Omprakash Bhalla– Santoshi’s husband; Raman, Simmi and Romi’s father
- Shahnaz Rizwan/Usha Rana as Santoshi Bhalla– Omprakash’s wife; Raman, Simmi and Romi’s mother
- Abhay Bhargava as Vishwanathan “Vishwa” Iyer– Madhavi’s husband; Ishita, Mihika and Vandu’s father
- Neena Kulkarni as Madhavi Iyer– Vishwa’s wife; Ishita, Mihika and Vandu’s mother
- Aly Goni as Romesh “Romi” Bhalla– Santoshi and Omprakash’s son; Raman and Simmi’s brother; Mihika’s husband
- Mihika Verma/Avantika Hundal as Mihika Bhalla– Madhavi and Vishwa’s daughter; Ishita and Vandu’s sister; Mihir’s former wife; Romi’s wife
- Shireen Mirza as Simran “Simmi” Bhalla– Santoshi and Omprakash’s daughter; Raman and Romi’s sister; Param’s wife; Ananya’s mother
- Anurag Sharma as Parmeet “Param” Khurana– Simmi’s husband; Ananya’s father
- Pankaj Bhatia as Bala Chandran– Vandu’s husband; Shravan’s father
- Amita Yadav as Kiran Bhatnagar/Kiran Chandran
- Mihir Arora as Shravan Chandran– Vandu and Bala’s son
- Shruti Bapna as Vandita “Vandu” Iyer– Madhavi and Vishwa’s daughter; Ishita and Mihika’s sister; Bala’s wife; Shravan’s mother
- Vidisha Srivastava as Roshni– Aditya’s former wife
- Raj Singh Arora as Mihir Arora– Shagun’s brother; Mihika’s former husband
- Gautam Ahuja as Young Aditya “Adi” Bhalla– Shagun and Raman’s son; Ruhi’s brother; Ishita’s adoptive son
- Sangram Singh as Ashok Khanna– Shagun’s former boyfriend
- Abhishek Malik as Rohan Shrivastav– Sudha’s son; Karan’s brother; Aliya’s former husband
- Nikhil Chaddha as Karan Shrivastav– Sudha’s son; Rohan’s brother; Ruhi’s former husband
- Sudha Chandran as Sudha Shrivastav– Rohan and Karan’s mother
- Ajay Nain as Sahil Shah
- Hemaakshi Ujjain as Muskaan Shah
- Mithil Jain as Arjit Saxena
- Neeru Agarwal as Neelu, Bhalla family’s domestic helper
- Bhanujeet Sudan/Amit Tandon as Dr. Subramaniam Chandran
- Anjali Ujjwane as Devyani Chandran
- Bhavesh Bhinhani as Young Shravan Chandran, Vandu and Bala’s son
- Vineett Kumar as Sooraj Khanna
- Sweety Walia as Pammi Mehra Yukti
- apoor as Ishita’s colleague
- Shakti Arora as a marriage prospect for Ishita (2013)
- Deep Jaitley as Prateek, Ishita’s former fiance (2013–2014)
- Pratik Parihar as Karan, Aliya’s former fiance (2016)
- Resha Konkar as Tin Arora (2013–2015)
- Neel Motwani as Neel Paathak (2014–2016)
- Garima Jain as Trisha Tandon (2014)
- Sareeka Dhillon as Saarika Singh (2014–2016)
- Gaurav Nanda as Rajeev Tandon (2014–2015)
- Arshima Thapar as Sanjana Arora (2014)
- Karishma Sharma as Raina, Bala’s blackmailer (2014)
- Vivek Dahiya as Abhishek “Abhi” Singh, a police inspector; Ishita’s friend; Divya’s fiance (2015–2018)
- Benazir Shaikh as Divya, Abhishek’s fiance (2017)
- Abhilash Chaudhary as Mihika’s friend (2015–2016)
- Darshan Pandya as Prateek Sharma, Abhishek’s friend (2015–2016)
- Manoj Chandila as Manoj Paul (2015–2016)
- Parveen Kaur as Aditi, a psychiatrist (2015)
- Navina Bole as Dimple, Nikhil’s sister (2015)
- Hargun Grover as Nikhil Malhotra, Rinky’s former fiance (2015)
- Kanisha Malhotra as ACP Shalini (2015)
- Shahina Surve as Lakshmi Kumar Chandran (2015)
- Anju Mahendru as Sujata Kumar, Lakshmi’s mother (2015)
- Ruchika Rajput as Vinni’s mother (2015)
- Arishfa Khan as Vinni (2015)
- Gopal Singh as Chand Mishra (2015)
- Priya Shinde as Dr. Anita, Ishita’s psychiatrist (2015)
- Kavya Ramnani as Ananya Khurana (2016–2018)
- Pavitra Punia as Nidhi Chhabra, a lawyer (2016–2017)
- Gaurav Wadhwa as Sohail Behl, Nidhi’s brother, Ruhi’s former lover (2016–2017)
- Ribbhu Mehra as Nikhil, Ruhi’s ex-lover (2017–2018)
- Hritu Dudhani as Pooja, Nikhil’s ex-wife (2017)
- Drishti Hemdev as Riya, Nikhil and Pooja’s daughter, Garewal’s granddaughter and Pihu’s friend (2017)
- Deepak Wadhwa as Gaurav Bajaj, Simmi’s lover (2016–2017)
- Sid Makkar as Vidyut, Ishita and Raman’s friend (2016–2017)
- Kiran Bhargava as Shobhna Venkatesh, Aliya’s grandmother (2016–2017)
- Swati Kapoor as Sanchi (2016)
- Avdeep Sidhu as Anil Nagpal, Raman’s lawyer (2016)
- Lalit Bisht as Amarnath Chaddha (2016)
- Garima Kapoor as Pallavi Amarnath Chaddha, Amarnath’s wife (2016)
- Manish Khanna as Shyaam Raichand (2016)
- Zareena Roshan Khan as Ismail’s mother (2016)
- Aashu Kohli as Malhotra (2017)
- Gagan Anand as Gagan, Chandan’s brother (2017)
- Charu Mehra as Sonakshi Gupta/Aarushi Gupta (2018)
- Sharat Sonu as Keshav Kumar Dalmiya (2018)
- Varun Parashar as a Dr. Rajat Srivastav (2018)
- Ankit Bhatia as Sudha’s lawyer (2018)
- Dinesh Mehta as Vijender (2018)