Sacred Relationships Starlife: New series is coming your way this February, 5th 2021, as STARLIFE premieres ” Sacred Relationship ” Replacing Brave and Beautiful, Read Sacred Relationship Full story StarLife And Casts below.
Sacred Relationships Starlife is an Indian drama television series coming on air by 5th February 2021 on Starlife tv. Sacred Relationships Produced by Rajan Shahi’s Director’s Kut Productions, it starred Rhea Sharma and Shaheer Sheikh.
Sacred Relationships Starlife Full Story/Plot Summary:
Set in Rajkot, the story follows the journey of Mishti Aggarwal and Abir Rajvansh because they wonder age-old concepts of arranged marriages and relationships. Mishti is a kind and down-to-earth girl who believes in liberty and compatibility in a relationship. Estranged from her parents, Naman and Karishma, she was increased from the Maheshwari family.
Abir is a positive boy who expresses his feelings through his artwork and Poetry.Kuhu falls in love with Kunal the first time he sees him. After the Rajvansh family send a union proposal to the Maheshwari household for Kunal, Kuhu becomes happy and excited. But, due to a misunderstanding, Meenakshi selects Mishti instead, leaving Kuhu heartbroken.
Before agreeing to the marriage, Mishti asks for premarital courtship, Meenakshi gets mad and asks Mishti to help in Abir’s NGO, hoping to make gaps between Mishti and Kunal. When Kunal learns that Mishti is working, he is angered but later learns that she’s working in Abir’s NGO, therefore that he climbed to Mishti. As Mishti and Abir work collectively, Abir falls in love with Mishti, but is hesitant to express his feelings. Mishti ends her alliance with Kunal owing to his behaviour.
To revenge this, Meenakshi informs Kunal to perform a play of quitting Kuhu. Mishti realises her feelings for Abir and confesses her love to him. But, Meenakshi learns about Abir and Mishti’s feelings for one another, and stops Mishti. She blackmails Mishti that if she doesn’t insult Kuhu and disclose her reality of being illegitimate, Kunal will not wed Kuhu. Mishti does this and is told to leave the home by Meenakshi before Kuhu-Kunals wedding. Mishti reaches the airport but is stopped by Abir in the last minute and they admit their love for each other. In their very first night following wedding, Kunal shows his intentions to Kuhu and she’s left heartbroken. Mishti returns to the Maheshwaris’ house. Mishti has to learn about Abir’s father; Mehul.
She finds Mehul and makes him return to his family. Meanwhile, the Abir and Mishti’s love is shown to the Maheshwaris. Abir and Mishti’s alliance resumes after the Maheshwaris take their connection. Abir decides to move into a separate home with Mehul after marrying Mishti. Mishti finds out the truth about Mehul Together with Kunal’s real mommy Parul. It is revealed that Mehul only desires the Rajvansh property from Meenakshi. On her engagement Mishti exposes Mehul and Abir is left heartbroken.
In order to different Abir and Mishti, Meenakshi blackmails Abir to depart Mishti or she will disown Kunal and Parul and shows the truth about Kunal’s biological mother, Parul, to Abir. She asks Abir to choose either Kunal or Mishti. Helpless, Abir chooses Kunal over Mishti and ends his relationship with Mishti. Heartbroken himself, he expects Mishti will forget him and move on. Meanwhile, Mishti, heartbroken, belongs to London and stays with Jasmeet’s son, Nishant.
Two months later On Sacred Relationships Starlife:
Mishti and Nishant perform their strategy to create Abir admit his true feelings, while Meenakshi attempts to flip Abir contrary to her. On Mishti’s birthday Kunal spikes Nishant’s beverage without understanding that he was a drug addict. Furious Mishti informs Kunal he is Parul’s son not Meenakshi’s. Abir and Mishti possess a confrontation and Abir errors Nishant as Mishti’s boyfriend. In the procedure, Nishant falls in love with Mishti and attempts to maintain Mishti and Abir aside, hoping to marry her. The Maheshwari’s mend Mishti and Nishant’s alliance. Sacred Relationships Starlife
On learning Meenakshi’s deeds, Kunal and Abir combine to convince Mishti and the Maheshwari’s together with Kuhu’s help. Finally, Abir and Mishti reconcile and Mishti forgives Abir. Abir attempts to speak to this Maheshwari’s however they didn’t consent to forgive Abir for breaking up Mishti’s heart. On her wedding day, Mishti believes that Abir is in trouble. She runs off from the marriage in an attempt to save him. Finally, seeing their love for one another, Nishant backs off along with also the families take their love. Mishti and Abir Opt to wed. In their haldi Kuhu and Kunal’s relationship reality is subjected to the household. They reconcile and remarry on Abir and Mishti’s mandap, while Mishti and Abir will also be ultimately married and together.Mishti and Kuhu discuss a sour relationship which produces a difficulty for Abir and Kunal. They try their very best to create them reconcile but in vain. They go to their honeymoon and Kuhu and Mishti struggle as Meenakshi calls back Kunal. Abir decides to depart Mishti in the resort and return to the Rajvansh residence.
Afterwards, Mishti faces molestation and in an effort to guard herself, she strikes the man with a rock. Karan expires and Mishti suffers from PTSD. Meanwhile, Karan’s brother Varun and his mum fix the former’s alliance with Ketki in order to create Mishti acknowledge to getting killed Karan. Finally, it’s revealed that it had been Varun who murdered his brother to inherit his house once Mishti dropped unconscious and he’s arrested.
Mishti and Abir are heartbroken on understanding that Mishti cannot become a mommy. While they aim for adoption, Meenakshi disagrees and convinces Kuhu to become a surrogate for Mishti. Kuhu agrees in trade for the whole share of Rajvansh company and property. After the family learns the facts about the bargain, Kuhu and Kunal apologize. Kuhu delivers Mishti and Abir’s son and can be termed Amish. Meenakshi seeks the household rejoice using a family photograph and the show ends on a happy note.
Sacred Relationships Starlife Cast & Real names:
- Rhea Sharma Acted as – Mishti Rajvansh: Karishma and Naman’s daughter, Rajshree and Vishambhar’s adopted daughter, Abir’s wife and Amish’s mother.
- Shaheer Sheikh Acted as – Abir Rajvansh: Meenakshi and Mehul’s son, Kunal’s half brother, Mishti’s husband and Amish’s father.
- Kaveri Priyam Acted as – Kuhu Rajvansh: Sneha and Shaurya’s daughter, Varsha’s stepdaughter, Kunal’s wife
- Ritvik Arora Acted as – Kunal Rajvansh: Parul and Mehul’s son, Meenakshi’s stepson, Abir’s brother, Kuhu’s husband
- Avinash Mishra Mishra replaced Arora after the pandemic
- Rupal Patel Acted as – Meenakshi Rajvansh: Lajvanti and Yashpal’s daughter; Kaushal’s sister; Mehul’s wife; Abir’s mother; Kunal’s stepmother
- Sameer Dharmadhikari Acted as – Mehul Kapadia: Meenakshi and Parul’s husband; Abir and Kunal’s father
- Chaitrali Gupte Acted as – Parul: Mehul’s second wife; Kunal’s mother; Rajvansh family’s househelp
- Deepak Gheewala Acted as – Yashpal Rajvansh: Lajwanti’s husband; Meenakshi and Kaushal’s father
- Sangeeta Kapure Acted as – Nidhi Kaushal Rajvansh: Kaushal’s wife; Atul and Ketki’s mother
- Sanjeev Jotangia Acted as – Kaushal Rajvansh: Lajvanti and Yashpal’s son; Meenakshi’s brother; Nidhi’s husband; Atul and Ketki’s father
- Shashwat Tripathi Acted as – Atul Rajvansh: Nidhi and Kaushal’s son; Ketki’s brother
- Trishaa Chatterjee Acted as – Ketki Rajvansh: Nidhi and Kaushal’s daughter; Atul’s sister
- Sanjeev Seth Acted as – Vishambharnath Maheshwari: Bhairavi’s son; Omkarnath’s brother; Rajshree’s husband; Shaurya and Akshara’s father, Mishti’s foster father
- Lata Sabharwal Acted as – Rajshree Vishambharnath Maheshwari: Ratan’s sister; Vishambharnath’s wife; Shaurya and Akshara’s mother, Mishti’s foster mother
- Samir Sharma Acted as – Shaurya Maheshwari: Rajshree and Vishambharnath’s son; Akshara’s brother; Varsha’s husband; Ananya and Kuhu’s father
- Pooja Joshi Arora Acted as – Varsha Shaurya Maheshwari: Sulekha’s daughter; Shaurya’s wife; Ananya’s mother; Kuhu’s stepmother
- Soniya Kaur Acted as – Jasmeet Anshuman Maheshwari: Pammi and Sethi’s daughter; Anshuman’s wife; Nishant’s mother
- Jay Pathak Acted as – Naman Agarwal: Devyani and Suresh’s son; Muskaan’s brother; Karishma’s former husband; Mishti’s father
- Mohit Sharma Acted as – Jugnu: Rajvansh family’s house help
- Palak Purswani Acted as – Shweta: Kunal’s former fiancée
- Kshitee Jog Acted as – Devyani Rajshekhar Singhania: Naman and Muskaan’s mother; Suresh’s former wife; Rajshekhar’s wife, Mishti’s grandmother
- Akshaya Naik Acted as – Ananya Ranveer Sharma: Varsha and Shaurya’s daughter; Kuhu’s half-sister; Ranveer’s wife
- Amardeep Jha Acted as – Shankari: Maheshwari family’s match-maker
- Vatsal Sheth Acted as – Nishant “Nannu” Maheshwari: Anshuman and Jasmeet’s son
- Ruslaan Mumtaz Acted as – Varun Soni: Nirmala and Kalpesh’s son; Karan’s brother; Ketki’s former fiancé
- Seema Pandey Acted as – Nirmala Kalpesh Soni: Kalpesh’s wife; Varun and Karan’s mother
- Mandeep Kumar Acted as – Kalpesh Soni: Nirmala’s husband; Varun and Karan’s father
- Zubin Sethi Acted as – Karan Soni: Nirmala and Kalpesh’s son; Varun’s brother
- Shivangi Joshi Acted as – Naira Goenka: Akshara and Naitik’s daughter; Naksh’s younger sister and Kartik’s wife
- Mohsin Khan Acted as – Kartik Goenka: Soumya and Manish’s son; Keerti’s brother and Naira’s husband
- Ronit Roy Acted as – SP Prithvi Singh
- Aarna Sharma Acted as – young Mishti Aggarwal: Karishma and Naman’s daughter
- Runav Shah Acted as – young Abir Rajvansh: Meenakshi and Mehul’s son; Kunal’s older, half brother
- Heli Daruwala Acted as – Heli: Abir’s friend
- Sanjana Phadke Acted as – Lalita: Parul’s sister
- Aditi Sharma Acted as – Roshni
- Vikram Singh Chauhan Acted as – Aman Khan
- Helly Shah Acted as – Neha
- Aaditya Bajpayee Acted as – Kabir: Neha’s fiancé
Brief Information and Details on Sacred Relationship StarLife.
- Genre: Family Drama
- First Episode:5 February 2021
- Total number of episodes: 355
- Total numbers of the season: Two
- Channel: StarLife Africa
- Network: Star Plus Tv
- Original name: Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke
- Tele Country: Indian
- Last Episode: Nil