My Identity Starlife Series is an Indian drama television series which will be premiered Tuesday 15 December 2020 at 20h00 on Star Life, replacing Made For Each Other.
The show initially starred child actor Arsheen Naamdaar as Avni Ayesha, besides Viraf Patel, Barkha Sengupta and Reema Lagoo. It then took a fifteen year-leap and focused on Avni Ayesha (Aditi Rathore) and Neil Khanna (Zain Imam).
My Identity Starlife Full Story/plot Summary:
Avni Ayesha is an illegitimate kid who resides with her mum, Ayesha Haider. Avni’s dad is the renowned movie director Ashish Mehta who matches them in secret owing to his mum, Dayawanti Mehta; a profoundly spiritual Roman woman that disapproves of his connection with Ayesha who’s a Muslim. Dayawanti rejects Avni at each measure ascertained for her son to violate his connections with his”illegitimate” family.
Ashish is made to wed Neela Parikh, a kind-hearted woman. Avni becomes buddies with Neela who assists Avni in her struggle for justice by fighting Dayawanti to get Avni’s rights.
Ayesha gives birth to her Ashish’s son, Aman. Dayawanti suffocates and murders Ayesha and chooses Aman away renaming him Amol. She manipulates a mentally distraught Ashish into thinking that Avni murdered Ayesha. Ashish, kindly thinking Dayawanti, sends Avni supporting bars. Neela gets her from jail and decides to depart with Avni. Dayawanti tricks Avni to fulfilling her lonely and shoots her Neela saves her.
15 Years later On My Identity Star life
Avni has become a grown woman and utilizes the title Ananya Verma. She steals cash from wealthy people and devotes it . ACP Neil Khanna is recruited to learn her identity. Avni’s childhood friend, Ali is revealed to be Neil’s greatest buddy.
A series of occasions bring Avni and Neil closer. Meanwhile, the Aman is revealed to have become a spoilt brat. Neil begins creating a soft corner for Avni after Neela tells him about her youth. Following a series of investigations, it’s shown that Ashish had been murdered by Dayawanti afterwards he’d found that she had been Ayesha’s murderer. Dayawanti is detained. Neil gets severely hurt in a bomb blast but is stored by Avni. It’s revealed the explosion was intended by Aman, who’s working for Dayawanti.
Neil falls in love with Avni. Aman realises Dayawanti was using him turns over a new leaf. Circumstances finish in Aman burning Dayawanti living, which results in her death and him being sentenced. Avni forgives Aman and feels proud of him for obtaining justice for his or her mom Ayesha.
Juhi informs Neil about”their” illegitimate girl, Mishti who’s being held captive by Vidyut. Avni rescues Mishti and they bond. It’s then shown that Mishti is actually Vidyut’s daughter. Avni and Neil figure out Juhi’s fact and persuade her to admit. Vidyut makes it seem just like Avni shot Juhi forcing Neil to place Avni supporting bars.
6 months later On My Identity Star Life:
Heartbroken by the accusation of killing Juhi and the lack of trust between her and Neil, Avni learns fighting skills in prison to fight against the crimes she didn’t commit. Neil manages to get Vidyut to confess that Avni is innocent. Neela gets shot during a black out at the Khanna house. Avni mourns over Neela’s death. Eventually, Avni and Neil consummate their relationship.
Vidyut threatens Avni to marry him in order to save Prakash. Avni decides to burn Vidyut’s house. The fire fighters find two dead bodies in the house leaving Avni’s fate unknown.
10 Year Later On My Identity Star Life:
Neil stops his job as a police officer and also becomes a radio . Avni dedicates her life to the well-being of illegitimate kids in an orphanage(Sukoon home ). She manages Sayesha, who’s actually Mishti, together with other orphaned kids. Sayesha is revealed to be an aspiring singer and also a fervent fan of celebrity Karan Kapoor.Later Sayesha gets married to Karan.
Avni decides to leave town with her Neil’s son Mowgli to ensure Neil can begin a fresh life with Mitali while Mitali asks Neil to return to Avni because he can just be pleased with her. Therefore, Avni and Neil return.
Other details on My Identity starlife series:
- Name: My Identity
- Indian title: Naamkarann
- Channel: Star life
- Episodes: 463
- Seasons: 1
- Replacing: Made For Each Other
- Start date: 15th December 2020
Starlife My Identity Cast And Real name & pictures:
My Identity Star Life Main Cast:
Aditi Rathore as Avni Khanna(née Ayesha/Mehta)/Ananya Verma/Neilanjana– Ayesha and Ashish’s daughter; Neela’s adoptive daughter; Aman’s sister; Neil’s wife; Mowgli’s mother,Jhaan didi of children in Sukoon house.
- Arsheen Naamdaar as Young Avni Ayesha/Mehta
- Zain Imam as Neil Khanna– Shweta and Prakash’s son; Avni’s husband; Mowgli’s father
- Reema Lagoo/Ragini Shah as Dayawanti Mehta– Ashish, Ketan and Diksha’s mother; Avni, Aman and Riya’s grandmother (Dead)
- Barkha Sengupta as Ayesha Mehta– Ashish’s wife; Fatima’s daughter; Avni and Aman’s mother (Dead)
- Viraf Patel as Ashish Mehta– Dayawanti’s son; Ayesha’s husband; Avni and Aman’s father; Neela’s former husband (Dead)
- Sayantani Ghosh as Neela Parikh– Ashish’s former wife; Avni’s adoptive mother (Dead)
- Gulfam Khan as Fatima Banu– Ayesha’s mother; Avni and Aman’s maternal grandmother
- Rajesh Singh as Tiku– Fatima’s nephew
- Kunwar Amarjeet Singh as Aladdin aka Kabir
- Anaya Soni as Hetal Mehta– Ketan’s wife, Riya’s mother; Avni’s and Amol’s aunt
- Vivek Madan as Hansmukh– Diksha’s former husband
- Puru Chibber as Ketan Mehta– Dayawanti’s son; Ashish’s brother; Riya’s father, Avni and Aman’s uncle
- Neelam Sivia as Diksha– Dayawanti’s daughter; Ashish and Ketan’s sister; Avni, Aman and Riya’s aunt
- Gautam Vig as Ali– Avni’s childhood best friend; Neil’s friend
- Shubh Kalra as Young Ali
- Sushant Mohindru as Aman Mehta – Ayesha and Ashish’s son; Avni’s brother
- Shruti Ulfat as Shweta Khanna– Prakash’s wife; Neil’s mother
- Sanjay Swaraj as Prakash Khanna– Shweta’s husband, Neil’s father
- Neelu Kohli as Harleen Khanna– Prakash’s mother; Neil’s grandmother
- Manini Mishra as Ragini Pandit– Vidyut’s mother; leader of a human trafficking racket
- Priya Tandon as Monica– a prisoner
- Jahaan Arora as Dakhal Dayal– Neil’s friend and colleague; a police officer; Sunheri’s love interest
- Poonam Preet as Juhi– Neil’s former girlfriend; Mishti’s mother
- Prakriti Nautiyal as Tara– Avni’s friend, earlier a prisoner.
- Pragya Nautiyal as Sitara– Avni’s friend, earlier a prisoner.
- Aayesha Vindhara as Young Mishti– Juhi and Vidyut’s daughter; Avni and Neil’s adoptive daughter
- Soni Singh as Sunehri– Avni’s friend and well-wisher
- Sana Amin Sheikh as Mitali Sharma– police inspector, Neil’s friend
- Karam Rajpal as Vidyut– Ragini’s son, Mishti’s father; Avni’s obsessive lover
- Nalini Negi as Riya Mehta– Ketan and Hetal’s daughter; Avni and Anmol’s cousin,Dayawanti’s granddaughter.
- Palak Dey as Young Riya
- Karan Jagdish Singh as Avni’s lawyer
- Kabir Shah as Mowgli Khanna– Avni and Neil’s son
- Payal Bhojwani as Mishti aka Sayesha Kapoor– Juhi and Vidyut’s daughter; Karan’s wife
- Zaan Khan as Karan “KK” Kapoor– Film industry’s superstar; Sayesha’s husband
- Jayati Bhatia as Kamini Kapoor– Karan’s mother
- Bhavesh Balchandani as Samrat– an orphan at Sukoon house
- Swasti Katyal as Pinki– an orphan who lives with Avni
- Pawani Sharma as Daisy– an orphan at Sukoon house
- Mohit Chauhan as Mr. Sharad Kapoor– Karan’s father