Moniepoint login: Moniepoint is another mobile money retailer which makes use of Point of Sale (POS) machines as their main tool to collect payments and other transactions. Like the OPay, Access Closa, UBA Moni and others, POS devices are deployed to agents that have been scrutinized by a strict process known as the Know Your customer (KYC) procedure. The top-level KYC has now assured the security and integrity of Moniepoint and other POS systems. Moniepoint offers agents the possibility to create an “mini-bank” for their immediate neighborhood and earn a good amount from commissions.
Moniepoint is a rapidly growing Fintech business located in Nigeria which is considering expansion possibilities to other regions of Africa. This article examines the key questions that people are currently looking for about Moniepoint Can you apply or get an the POS (Point of Sale) terminal to withdraw money or transfer, deposit and many more.
About Moniepoint POS
Moniepoint is among the most rapid-growing and reliable online money exchange platforms available in Nigeria in the present. It is essentially using Moniepoint you are able to perform financial transactions like transfers, withdrawalsand airtime purchases and more for profit. The company also boasts of having one of the most reliable networks around, thus it is not a problem to have “no network”, common in numerous POS centers, is far from your company.
In this post, we’re going to talk about the steps to become an Moniepoint Agent for POS, because many struggle with this. We will also discuss the commissions applicable to being an agent as well as other details you need to know.
How to Request a Moniepoint POS Machine
Moniepoint POS is probably the most convenient bank agency POS to access in Nigeria in the present.
The first step to getting a Moniepoint POS agent is by signing up on their website (www.moniepoint.com). Here’s a step-by step guide for getting started on the Moniepoint Website:
- Click get started
- Input your full name, emailaddress, phone number, and any other information you want to include.
- Choose one of the POS merchants you’re working (if you have)
Within 48 days of signing up, within 48 hours of signing up, an Aggregator (an agent who is responsible for a group of agents who are similar to you) will reach out to you and discuss it from there.
You can also go to the No.12 Wole Ariyo St, Lekki Phase 1 office. Once you’ve been mapped with an aggregater, it is possible to complete the process in a very short amount of time.
How to become Moniepoint Agent and get POS
The most efficient method to get an Moniepoint POS device is by calling their nearest office to you. When you arrive at the office, a representative will guide you through the process of registration and the steps required to be successful in applying. Also, bear in your mind that the machine is priced at around the equivalent of N25,000. This is less than POS machines offered by various service suppliers. Be aware that you must only apply in order to get Moniepoint POS machines within an approved location.
To become Moniepoint POS agent, you have to follow the steps in the following steps:
- Visit their official website at https://moniepoint.com/
- Complete the registration form for Moniepoint agents and send it in.
- Make sure you confirm your email address as well as telephone number. An agent will reach out to you within 48 hours from the time you registered.
- The agent will guide you through what you have to accomplish, and then they would verify that you’re an agent.
- Lastly, sign in onto your Moniepoint POS dashboard in order to manage your account.
With Moniepoint you can make money by becoming a mobile money agent and provide banking services to your customers. Moniepoint enables you to provide services such as cash transfer, cash withdrawal, and airtime top-up reliably and profitably.
When you use Moniepoint, you won’t lose business to other agents by telling customers to come back because of “No network”. We have the best network in town. This is why all our agents are the customer favourites in their locations.
Requirements to become a Moniepoint POS agent?
During the registration process to becoming an agent, they require you to supply the following:
- A certified business license
- Your bank verification number (BVN)
- House PHCN bill
- Your bank account Number
- Identity card, which could either be National ID, Voters car, or any other nationally accepted card
Moniepoint POS login
In essence, once you have registered you must follow the steps below to log in into Your Moniepoint the POS Dashboard:
- Get Moniepoint, the Moniepoint app from Google play store
- Log in your account to the Moniepoint application.
- To sign in with your phone’s browser to their official website
- From that point you’ll be able to conduct transaction without a hitch as an agent
Moniepoint transaction charges
In comparison with other POS facilitators the transaction costs of Moniepoint are quite low, and it is arguably the least expensive. In essence, the charges are determined by the number of transactions you make and do not depend on the bank like other POS services. The fixed fee is N20 for all banks in Nigeria.
Additionally, the fee for withdrawals up to N4,000 is N6.2 however, it will increase depending on the amount that is withdrawn. Apart of those, Moniepoint does not charge additional bank fees unlike other POS service providers.
Monie point Mobile application
Moniepoint strives to make transactions with financial institutions as simple as they can be. You can, however, make payments using your Moniepoint account by using the mobile application’s POS terminal. Through the application, transactions, withdrawal and much more is easy, and if you encounter a problem, you can easily lodge a complaint using the app as well. The Moniepoint team will call the bank concerned to request a reversal of the funds to facilitate the process.
How can I find a solution to Moniepoint limitations on transactions
Moniepoint has set a limit on transactions for users who haven’t yet upgraded to a higher level. In essence, at the time you need to, you could get an error message that says “the transaction exceeds the daily transaction limit” due to the fact that you’ve exceeded the limit of funds you can transfer at your default setting (KYC Level 1). At that time, all you have to do is change to a KYC level to a business level, and you will be able to take away the limitation. Follow the steps below to upgrade your KYC to KYC Business level
- Log in with the Moniepoint account and then navigate to the KYC level
- Go through your home screen, select menu, and then select settings.
- Choose Upgrade from the drop-down menu that comes down, and that’s it.
You can also contact us if you’re experiencing problems with or issues with upgrading.
FAQs on Moniepoint
Where and How Do I Download the Moniepoint App?
- For Android you are able to download the Moniepoint App from the the Playstore with this link. The app isn’t yet available for Apple phones (iOS)
How Much to Apply for a Moniepoint POS Machine in Nigeria?
The amount is N20,000 (twenty thousand naira ) only)
Once I’ve applied When will I receive the PO?
The time frame from the moment of the moment of application until the time that an agent gets the POS device takes 24-48 hours.
What are Moniepoint POS charges and commission structure?
Moniepoint POS charges and commission structure are influenced by the volume of transactions completed via the terminal. But, some of the charges and commissions are as follows:
- For withdrawals between N1 and N20,000, Moniepoint charges just 0.5 percent of the amount spent.
- For transactions that exceed N20,000 Moniepoint has a flat cost of N100.
- To transfer funds, Moniepoint charges a flat fee of N20 per transfer
- For Data Top Up:
MTN 3 commission
Glo 4% commission
9Mobile 4.5% commission
Airtel 4% commission
5. For TV Subscription:
DSTv 2percent commission
GOTV 2% commission
PHCN 2percent commission
Star Times 2% commission
What are the guidelines for Moniepoint Use of POS?
- A minimum of the amount of N80,000 (Eighty Thousand Naira, only) daily withdrawal amount. This is different depending on where you are.
- At minimum, 4 counts of daily deposits
- You’ll get 50% cashback on the N20,000 you paid at registration if an aggregator is able to provide any reason to take away the funds from your POS device within one year from the date of its issuance.
What happens if I encounter an issue with my POS device later on?
As an Moniepoint Agent, problems are not your concerns as the settlements and disputes are typically paid back and completed within the next day. This is among the best features of Moniepoint. An engineer is also appointed by the Aggregator to look after you as well as other Moniepoint agents in your region. Additionally, you will be included in an WhatsApp group made up of other agents who will exchange ideas or challenges. The business has begun.
Moniepoint POS Contact Info?
ou can contact the company through any of the following means:
Office Address: 2 Wole Ariyo St, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos, Nigeria.
Phone: +234 814 150 0017 (Whatsapp only)