Jodha Akbar April Teasers 2021: The king and his Queen are back, the much awaited series. JODHA & AKBAR is set to premiere on zee world on 12 April 2021
Monday 12 April 2021
This is the story of Lady Jodha, who’s forcefully married to a hard-hearted king who defeated her father’s kingdom.
She reluctantly goes to his palace only to discover that she’s one of several wives. She faces resistance from the word go and finds that she might need to fight for her husband’s affection.
Her intent changes from hatred to the king, to attempting to soften him and change him from being a vicious ruler to a compassionate one.
Tuesday 13 April 2021
Jodha, the daughter of Bharmal, is kind at heart. Jalal, under the advice of Bairam Khan, Jodha goes to temple on her birthday. The Moghul army attacks the temple to rob it.
Wednesday 14 April 2021
Jodha desires Jalal’s ruin. Suryabhan sends a union proposal for Jodha.
Thursday 15 April 2021
Jalal enters the Amer’s festival at a disguise. Throughout the party, Jodha sees Jalal and can not forget his face.
Friday 16 April 2021
Jalal manages to take Abdul from Rajput’s dungeons. Suryabhan won’t marry Jodha. Maham Anga instigates Jalal against Bairam Khan.
Saturday 17 April 2021
Jalal arrives to fulfill Ruqaiya, his buddy special wife, the mind queen. Bairam Khan senses danger from Maham Anga. Mainavati plays a match for Jodha’s marriage. Bharamal agrees to marry off Jodha prior war. Suryabhan agrees.
Sunday 18 April 2021
Mainavati prepares for Jodha and Suryabhan’s marriage. Maham Anga Attempts to make a rift between Jalal, Ruqaiya and Bairam. Sujamal joins hands with Shariffuddin. Mainavati informs Jodha about her future forecast and her concern.
Monday 19 April 2021
Jodha reaches Suryabhan’s home on the way to Mathura for the festival. Maham Anga wants Adham, her son, to find the minister’s position.
Tuesday 20 April 2021
Jalal gets Jodha’s painting completed and sets it on fire. A rift is created between Bairam Khan and Jalal.
Wednesday 21 April 2021
Jodha and Ruqaiya cross each others way. Bairam Khan leaves for pilgrimage as Jalal admits him a rebel. Jodha’s mararige preparations are on. Maham Anga successfully makes some moves to get the minister’s position.
Thursday 22 April 2021
Bairam Khan gets murdered, according to Maham Anga and Adham’s plan. Shariffudin and Sujamal assault Amer. Suryabhan arrives to assist Amer’s king.
Friday 23 April 2021
Suryabhan gets murdered while Jodha’s brothers became captive.
Maham Anga successfully saves Adham out of Jalal’s anger.
Sunday 24 April 2021
Jodha agrees to get married to the security of Amer. Rajput kings are stunned to learn about Jodha’s union with Jalal.
Monday 25 April 2021
Jodha is pleased to see his brothers back. Jodha is stunned to understand Jalal and her are wed. Maham Anga includes a bridal gown for Jodha and she sets it on fire., Maham Anga leaves in anger.
Tuesday 26 April 2021
Maham Anga Attempts to implicate Jalal for Jodha’s act. After some discussions with her parents Jodha agrees to wed Jalal.
Wednesday 27 April 2021
Jodha marries Jalal. Jalal asks that Maan Singh go with him and he would train him warfare methods.
Thursday 28 April 2021
Jodha receives a grand welcome by Hamida, Jalal’s mother. Ruqaiya attempts to control Jodha, but she gives her a fitting answer.
Friday 30 April 2021
Ruqaiya is pleased to know that Jodha isn’t interested in Jalal. Jalal informs Jodha that he too hates her and he married her for revenge, he does not miss a single opportunity to insult Jodha.
READ NEXT: Jodha Akbar May Teasers 2021
Jodha Akbar Zee World Full story
Jodha Akbar is a sixteenth century love story about a political marriage of convenience saga between a Mughal emperor, Akbar, and a Rajput princess, Jodha. But much more then that it’s the marriage of contrasts.
Akbar who had inherited his father, Humayan’s Mughal Empire at the age of 13, after his father’s death, had been brought up almost like a trained assassin by Bairam Khan, his fat her’s supreme commander. Hard-nosed, rough, tough and heartless… and priding himself on the each of those facets of his personality, the only thing Akbar had learnt was to expand his empire – at the cost of others lives – at the cost of emotions – at the cost of love – the word he was never familiar with.
Whilst Jodha, the daughter of Raja Bharmal, the Rajput King of Amer (one of the most affluent Rajput Kingdom’s of its time) valued each of those emotions – valued the life of even the birds and bees of her kingdom – she only hated the Mughal’s whom she felt were intruding upon her land, and wanted to oust them from Rajputana, along with their Emperor Jallaluddin, whom she hated with her heart. Jodha resented being reduced to a mere political pawn in this marriage of alliance, and Akbar’s biggest challenge now lies in winning the love of Jodhaa a love hidden deep below resentment and extreme prejudice.
Through a shrewd blend of diplomacy, intimidation and brute force, Akbar won the allegiance of the Rajputs. This allegiance was not universal.
But little did Akbar know that when he married Jodha, a fiery Rajput princess, in order to further strengthen his relations with the Rajputs, he would in turn be embarking upon a new journey the journey of true love – he would discover the heart which he never felt he had – and it would throb for its rightful lover – Jodha.Zee World Jodha Akbar love, Romance
Jodha Akbar Zee World Plot Summary.
Jodha Akbar is an epic drama that show focuses on how their political marriage brings love between them to an extent that it changes the fate of India. This period drama also portrays the wars of that time along with the relations between the Mughals and the Rajputs. The drama focuses on the functioning of the queens, the courts, courtesans, the ministers and their influence on the love story of Akbar and Jodha. The show highlights how Mughal emperor Jalaluddin acquired the title of Akbar from the people and covers most of his reign from 1557–58 up to 1598, also showing the life of Akbar’s children, a secondary love story of Prince Salim and Anarkali.
Jodha & Akbar Zee world Cast:
- Rajat Tokas as Akbar
- Paridhi Sharma as Jodha Bai
- Shweta Kanoje as Naazima Begam
- Lavina Tandon as Ruqaiya Sultan Begum
- Manisha Yadav Acted As Salima Sultan Begum
- Ashwini Kalsekar as Maham Anga
- Ravi Bhatia as Salim
- Heena Parmar as Anarkali
- Chhaya Acted As Hamida Banu Begum (Mariam Makani)
- Ankit Raizada Acted As Man Singh I
- Shaurya Singh as Raja Todarmal
- Kaif Ali Khan Acted As Abdul Rahim Khan-E-Khana
- Gopal K Singh as Birbal
- Vijay Badlani Acted As Tansen
- Kunal Khosla Acted As Qutubuddin Koka
- Sheezan K Mohd Acted As Sultan Murad Mirza
- Gaurav Sharma Acted As Sultan Daniyal Mirza
- Rohit Joshi Acted As Farhan (Saleem’s friend)
- Ankita Dubey Acted As Moti Bai
- Anurag Sharma as Maharana Pratap
- Ashok Devaliya Acted As Hoshiyar Khan
- Vicky Batra as Kunwar Sujamal
- Pranav Misshra as Mirza Muhammad Hakim
- Parag Tyagi as Sharifuddin Hussain
- Sonakshi More Acted As Bakshi Banu Begum
- Mita Vashisht as Mah Chuchak Begum
- Lokendra Rajawat Acted As Shamsuddin Ataga Khan
- Amarpreet Rait Acted As Jiji Anga
- Chetan Hansraj as Adham Khan / Haider Khan
- Prianca Sharma Acted As Javeda Begum
- Naved Acted As lam as Bairam Khan
- Rajeev Saxena Acted As Raja Bharmal
- Natasha Sinha as Rani Mainawati
- Kunal Bhatia as Rajkumar Bhagwant Das
- Nupur Saxena Acted As Sa Bhagawati Ji Sahiba
- Bhakti Narula Acted As Rani Lilavati
- Gandharva Pardeshi Acted As Rajkumar Jagganath
- Dev Bishit Acted As Rajkumar Khangar
- Akhil Vaid Acted As Rajkumar Raj Singh
- Abhilash Chaudhary Acted As Raja Drumak
- Ajay Paul Singh Andotra Acted As Mantri Lakshman Das
- Prince Singh Acted As Suryabhan Singh
- Kalyani Trivedi Acted As Shagunibai
- Meghna Naidu as Benazir
- Ketan Karande Acted As Khyber Zaara
- Manoj Singh Acted As Resham Khan
- Shilpa Raizada as Nigar/Shehnaz
- Raanveer chahal Acted As Rashid Khan
- Dharti Bhatt as Sukanya
- Saniya Touqeer Acted As young Anarkali
- Ayaan Zubair Rahmani Acted As young Salim
- Javed Pathan Acted As Sheikh Gadai