Godaddy Email login (godaddy webmail login)
Godaddy services are used by 80% of businesses worldwide. This is why it is the most popular platform for entrepreneurs. GoDaddy was established in 1997. It allows its customers to search for domain names from a variety of TLDs and find the right domain name to suit their business/company. GoDaddy provides hosting and email addresses to its customers.
GoDaddy is an online platform that offers services to professionals in all fields. It includes everything from web marketing and fast hosting, to creating stunning websites, and domain name search.
If you are also in the professional field and have recently registered on the GoDaddy platform, this guide will provide you with all the information you need to log into your GoDaddy account.
We’ve covered three of the most popular ways to get into your GoDaddy Account. We’ve also provided instructions on how to change or reset your GoDaddy password in order to resolve login-related issues. Now, what are you waiting for? Let’s get started.
Method 1: Steps to Godaddy Email login
Step 1: Launch your web browser that you regularly use and paste this link “https://sso.godaddy.com/?realm=idp&path=%2fproducts&app=account” in its URL address bar.
Step 2 – Next, press the ‘Enter button’ to navigate you to the Godaddy Email Account Login Page.
Step 3 – On the sign in page, enter your GoDaddy account username/customer ID or password (that was created when domain registration was completed on GoDaddy platform) into respective text-fields.
Step 4 – [Optional] After filling in the details of your GoDaddy account (though it’s completely optional), tick the “Keep Me Signed In on This Device” checkbox to continue signing-in to this device.
Step 5 – Now, at the end, click on “Sign in”. Once you click on that, your GoDaddy account will open.
Godaddy Email login [Image Sample below]
This will allow you to login using the login credentials from your GoDaddy account. You can also do it in another way! You might be interested in the same.
You can sign into your GoDaddy account using either your Amazon account, Facebook account, or your Google account. And, for that, you can simply click on any of these three options i.e., Amazon/Facebook/Google available underneath the sign-in button on the same “GoDaddy Sign-in Page.”
GoDaddy offers webmail for workspaces as an additional service. To look professional and professional, you can also open a Webmail address from your GoDaddy product page.
This option is not available to all domain owners. If you do not have a GoDaddy domain, then you can opt for it at any time by following these steps.
These are the steps you need to take in order to open a Godaddy Webmail accounts
- First, use the above steps to sign in your GoDaddy account.
- You can then go to its product page.
- Then, click on the ‘Create’
- After that, there will be a lot of email addresses. You can choose any of them to use for your company.
- Once you have selected the GoDaddy workspace email account, you can proceed to select your ‘Domain’.
- You’ll then be asked to create an “Password” for the same. You will be asked to create a unique password for the account.
- Next, click on the ‘Create’ button. After the setup process has completed, wait for a confirmation email.
- Once you receive confirmation, click the “Next” button. This will allow you to access your GoDaddy’s workspace email.
You’ll need to login to your GoDaddy workspace Email in order to access it. Wondering how? Look at the below method to find out more.
Method 2: Perform These Steps to Login Your Godaddy Account with Office 365
Step 1:Using your regular-used web browser only, visit this link “https://sso.godaddy.com/?realm=pass&app=o365.” In doing so, you reach onto the login page for GoDaddy’s Microsoft Office 365.
Step 2: Next, enter your “Email Address”, and “Password”, for GoDaddy’s MS Office 365 account. Simply enter your email ID and password into the respective text boxes.
Step 3:[Optional] Next, check the box “Keep me signed into this device” if you wish to remain signed in for a longer time.
Step 4: Next, follow the previous steps and click the “Sign in” button to access your GoDaddy Microsoft 365 account.
Method 3: Perform These Steps to Login Godaddy Workspace Webmail
Step 1: On your preferred web browser’s URL address bar, this time paste “https://sso.godaddy.com/login?app=email&realm=pass” this link and hit the ‘Enter’ button.
Step 2: In doing so, you’ll be directed onto the “Webmail Godaddy Login” page.
Step 3: On the sign-in page of GoDaddy’s Workspace Webmail, what first you’ve to do is enter your GoDaddy’s workspace email ID in the “Email Address text-box.”
Step 4: Then, in continuation, enter your GoDaddy workspace account’s password in the respective “Password text-box.”
Step 5:[Optional] Next, if you want to stay signed-in to get rid of entering the associated login credentials of your GoDaddy workspace account every time you want to access the same then, tick-mark the checkbox that reads—“ Keep me signed in on this device.”
Step 6: After doing so, you can click on the “Sign-in” button to simply access your GoDaddy Workspace webmail account.
You can also login with Microsoft Office 365 to your GoDaddy account. This works in collaboration with Microsoft. If you are interested in accessing your GoDaddy account using another method, then here’s how to do it.
This article will show you how to login to your GoDaddy account by following a step-by–step guide using either one of the three-popular i.e. website, workspace webmail, and/or Microsoft Office 365 methods.
Sometimes, however, even after attempting to login correctly, your GoDaddy account might not be accessible due to a variety of reasons. It could be that you entered the incorrect password or someone changed it without your consent.
You can reset your password to try to gain access to your GoDaddy account again, regardless of what the cause is.
To Change Godaddy Account’s Password Execute These Few Simple Steps
1. First, go to the “GoDaddy Login Page”, and log in to your GoDaddy account with the login credentials associated to your GoDaddy’s Account.
2. After logging in, navigate to the Workspace email and click on the “Products” option from the homepage.
3. Next, select the email ID of your GoDaddy account for which you wish to change your password.
4. Simply select it and click the “Edit” button. The “Edit Account” option will appear on your screen.
5. Next, enter a new password in the “Change Password text box.”
6. Continue to enter the same password you used for GoDaddy, in the “Confirm Password” text-box. This is for confirmation.
7. After you have completed entering your data, click “Save” to save it.
8. Wait for a few seconds until you receive a confirmation about your password change. Once you have received the same, close the “Edit Account Page”.
That’s it! This guide will help you to log in to your GoDaddy account. You can also reset or change your password whenever needed.
To Reset Godaddy Account’s Password Apply These Given Steps
1. Paste this “https://sso.godaddy.com/account/reset” link in your browser’s URL address bar and hit the ‘Enter’ button to visit GoDaddy’s “Reset Password Page.” 2. You will find the password reset page for GoDaddy.
3. Next, after you’ve completed providing your information, click on “Continue”, to continue with the password reset process.
4. A “Security Challenge”, a prompt will appear. You just need to complete the challenge.
5. Once you have completed the process, click the “Submit” button and GoDaddy will send you an email with a link for your password reset.
6. You can then click on the email link to access the password reset page. Once you’ve received it, enter your new password and follow the prompts.
In order to avoid such a scenario again, you should make sure your GoDaddy account passwords are changed at regular intervals of 30, 60, and 90 days. You don’t have to be a pro at changing your GoDaddy account password if you aren’t sure how. We will walk you through the process step by step. Take a look