Geet update Sunday 12 January 2020: The episode starts with Maan allowing Geet inside.
Geet 12 January 2020 update; She quickly places the coffee on his desk and stirs it – thinking to herself that after he drinks the coffee, he’ll be happy. He picks it up and takes a sip – before spitting it out immediately and wiping his mouth with a tissue. (I could watch this scene forever. I love it)
Maan asks Geet what this drink is. Geet sniffs it and says it’s coffee… does it taste more like tea? He asks her if she knows how to make coffee. Geet innocently replies yes, there’s milk, coffee and sugar. Maan wonders how much sugar she put in and Geet replies five cubes. He asks if the sugar had run out. Geet starts tearing up and stammers before saying that if he finds too sweet, she’ll make him a new one.
She reaches for the cup, but Maan refuses to let go, and in the struggle while she tells him she was trying to say sorry, the coffee spills on Dev’s visa papers (but somehow Geet doesn’t notice the photo). Geet looks on in shock, and Maan turns to her with a lot of anger. Geet starts saying how all she came to do was to say sorry because of how much she said the night before, and his Dadi was sick as well. Maan softens towards her… and Geet tells him to give her his shirt, she’ll clean it, and she’ll clean his papers as well.
She goes to unbutton his vest (swoon away girlies) and Maan holds her wrists… and Maahi starts playing in the background, as they share an intense eyelock. He lets go of her hands, and she fixes her dupatta. Maan realises what he’s doing, closes his eyes and tells Geet to go away before he really loses it. Geet again says she wanted to say sorry to him for everything… but Maan wants her out immediately. Geet swears that all she wanted to do was say sorry, and Maan’s eyes widen (probably wondering why she defies him so much).
He snatches the paper off her, and walks out, leaving Geet standing there in shock.
Sasha and Tasha are walking downstairs with coffee in their hands. Tasha says it looks like the ‘behnji’ type secretary is gone! Sasha smiles, and says that it was an unnecessary try as Geet is a walking, talking disaster queen. Tasha calls her a silly girl, and they giggle.
Back in Geet’s office, Geet wonders how she thinks one thing, but something else happens. She then sits up and says Maan is such a demon – he won’t even let her say sorry. Just then a towel drops onto her desk, and Sasha tells her that if Geet’s made a mess, she needs to clean it up. Sasha also tells Tasha to clean out Geet’s desk while Geet is cleaning, because it’s obvious Geet won’t stay here now.
Geet stop Tasha, and says thank you… But she isn’t leaving this job, not until Maan throws her out. She excuses herself to clean Maan’s desk.
Sasha cannot believe Geet just gave her attitude, and that Tasha stop clearing out Geet’s desk! Tasha runs after Sasha.
Maan is in a conference room, and complains that in half an hour, he’s got clients coming, and his shirt is dirty. This girl will drive him up the wall. And on top of it, the papers are ruined which means now he has to get new ones.
At the Khurana haveli, Dadiji informs Naintara that Maan has forgiven Dev. Naintara has a wide grin on her face as Dadi tells her that all the grandsons are going to be together again, and they’ll all help in the business – it means Maan won’t have to work so hard anymore. Naintara says that it’s all because of Dadi Maa, otherwise she would have never thought the family would be together again.
Dadi asks the servant if he cleaned out Naintara’s room, and he replies yes. She tells him to take Naintara’s bags upstairs… and then asks if Maan’s things have been moved out of the outhouse. Chandu replies that Maan forced him outside. Dadi asks if he told Maan that she said for him to move back into the mansion, and Chandu says yes, but Maan still forced him out.
Dadi walks off, and Naintara thinks to herself that now Maan won’t have all this to himself – Naintara is here.
At the Khurana building, Dadi has just walked inside, and everyone greets her. She walks into Maan’s office, where Geet is standing there muttering about Maan. She notices Dadi and looks up. Dadi mentions that she came to meet Maan. Geet introduces herself and Dadi replies she’s Savitri Devi. Geet innocently asks if Savitri has an appointment. Savitri looks a bit shocked but says she called reception.
Geet gets worried that Savitri doesn’t have an appointment, and starts going on (I’m just gonna translate what she says) – “Please do one thing, and wait outside. If sir finds you here, he’ll get very angry. He doesn’t like it if someone comes into his office without permission. And anyway, because of me, he’s in a very bad mood. But you know, I’ve never seen him in a good mood. But please, wait outside. (here Savitri asks if Maan really is an angry man) Please don’t ask ma’am. Anger sits on his nose, it doesn’t matter if you’re young or old, he takes no notice. I mean, you tell me, you’ve called in to say you’re coming, you come here to wait, and he’s still not here. He doesn’t even care! This is why I’m telling you to wait in my office, you can’t trust this man. God knows, he says anything whenever he likes. In fact, since I’ve known this person, all he does is lecture!”
Savitri says that she believes Maan is definitely wicked, and Geet says not only is he wicked, he’s a devil. She tells Savitri that all the girls call Maan DD – ‘dhak, dhak’. But Geet thinks that ‘Dusht Danav’ suits him better. Savitri agrees, and says she’s noticed his attitude. Geet says Maan always goes on about how tolerating torture and humiliation is wrong (thank you md410!), but the fact that Savitri is still waiting is also wrong. Geet softens and repeats for Savitri to sit in her cabin as Geet looks for him. Geet walks away, and Savitri comments ‘Interesting’.
Geet, towel in hand, looks in the hallway for Maan, and comes across Adi who is without a shirt. Geet wonders what will happen if the boss sees him like that. Adi starts laughing, and says that if he didn’t give Maan his shirt, Maan would be the one pacing.
Geet thinks of the coffee episode, and realises that Maan has Adi’s shirt. Adi mentions that Geet has shocked even him today. Geet tells him that she only tried to say sorry, and Adi asks what type of sorry that is? She had a sorry ready before committing the mistake. Geet says sorry to Adi, and he’s like it’s alright, but she needs to go and he’ll cool down Maan. Geet stands there, and Adi tries to get her to go, but Geet manages another sorry and walks away.
Adi is thankful that coffee was only spilt on the shirt… not the pants. He nervously laughs, and starts pacing again.
Geet rushes back to Maan’s office, and Savitri asks if she found Maan. Geet says no, and that her job is definitely gone today. Savitri asks who said that, when Maan comes in, tucking his shirt and saying ‘Geet’ before noticing his Dadi. He starts saying ‘Dadi’ but Savitri cuts him off saying ‘Mr. Khurana’. Maan instantly realises, and Savitri says that if he isn’t busy, could she talk to him for two minutes? He agrees, and shuts the door leaving Geet outside.
Geet complains to Babaji that she’s trying to work hard, but everything always goes topsy turvy. But there’s one thing – if Maan fires her for such a little thing, then she’ll tell him that the coffee spilt because of him. If he had just given her the cup, none of this would have happened. She walks away grumpy.
In Maan’s office, Savitri says that she didn’t expect Maan to go back on his word. Maan asks what she’s talking about; Savitri says that she wanted all her grandsons back home. Maan mentions that Dev is on his way back to India this week, and when it comes to Vicky, his security are looking for him. Savitri asks if Maan is not one of her grandsons. She asks him why he won’t come back into the mansion.
Maan says that Dadi kicked him out… and now he won’t go back in. Savitri says that if he’s going to really follow her words, why did he move to the outhouse, why didn’t he move far away from the mansion?
Geet is standing near the stairs, fidgeting with her dupatta. Adi is walking holding a file with visa papers for Dev, Pammi and Kamya (and wearing Maan’s shirt). Geet notices Adi, and asks if Maan said anything about firing her. Adi closes the file, and says no, but from now on Geet should not make any mistakes. He then says that this file needs to go to Maan – and for her not to drop it, as it contains important papers about his brother.
Geet takes the file, distracted, and then asks Adi if he knows anyone in the Canadian Embassy. Adi starts to say yes, but then backtracks and says that Geet should talk to Maan about this – he knows more people. But first, Geet needs to take the file, carefully. He walks off, feeling uncomfortable in the short shirt.
In Canada, Dev is sitting down reading a magazine when Pammi asks if they’re really going to India that week. Dev looks up, and Kamya says that Pammi is talking about it as if when they get to the airport, she’ll be arrested. Dev and Pammi become anxious – and Dev tells Kamya off (I think khandaani problem hai – the brothers love telling women off, gosh!). Kamya says she was just kidding, and Dev shakes his head.
In her head, Pammi says that she’s not afraid of India, but of that sin they committed there. What if they come face to face with Geet again?
Dev says that their visa papers are also on the way, but once they get there, Dev has a feeling that he’ll be paying for it all his life. Pammi admonishes Dev for thinking that way about Chhote Saab (is Pammi Maan’s stepmother perhaps?), and Dev says for his mother to drop it – she always differentiated b/w Maan and Dev. And anyway, he doesn’t care. He’s going to India for Pammi, and for Naintara.
In India, Naintara is standing in her bedroom, thinking back to when she raged at Dev for sleeping with Geet, and his reply; Geet crying on the phone that she was pregnant; and Naintara raging at Dev’s picture, asking why he slept with Geet… all Naintara wanted was the best for him.
She says that Dev is her life, but for the heartbreak he caused, she’s not going to forgive him easily. She will punish him for what he’s done. And only after that will Dev be only Naintara’s, and he’ll forget all about Geet (basically repeating her speech last Friday).
Geet thinks to herself that its important to apologize to Maan this time…She decides to write a note to him…..(That’s better…..Face-to-Face to she gives more reasons to apologize….but who am I to complain….That way I get loads of Maan to watch….Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed LOL LOL)….She goes to her office, keeps Dev’s file on the edge of her table and starts writing a note to Maan….(now, Can I consider this as her first Love letter to Maan…..*scratechs her brain* D’oh…)….In her first draft, she starts with “Mein Geet Aap Maan”….(Now, did I get this right?? Did she really write that??? ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL…..As if she is giving him, his intro – Aap Maan…..Ok??? ROFL ROFL ROFL)…Anyways, she realizes soon, that “woh paagal ho gayi hai..and crumbles and throws her first draft….She then goes on to make numerous drafts and throw them all…..She finally gets some flashy idea and writes the note….
2. Maan tells Dadi that its not necessary that he responds to all her Questions and he asks her if there is any thign else she wants to talk about…..(…oye mere sher…way to go……ClapClap…..*touches Maan’s biceps*…Sher puttar hai Punjab ka……Dole shole to dekho…..LOL LOL LOL)…..Dadi tells him that what she has started, she would finish that and then leave….(Humari Dadi bhi kum dheeth nahi hai……Kum nahi hai….*tries seeing Dadi’s dole shole too but fails* LOL LOL)…..She advises Maan to forget past and come back home….Maan gets angry and tells her that he doesnt like saying NO to her always…He calls Geet and tells her to come to the cabin for dictation. Dev’s file falls down and the first page with Dev’s snap opens up, when Geet picks the phone and while talking to Maan, Geet picks the file in such a way that she does not see the first open page….(Yeh to hona hi tha….She will miss all sweet opportunities only to see him face to face…..but I too want tht, first rendezvous, and karara slap to banta hai…….*rubs her hand with anticipation*….LOL LOL LOL)……Geet asks Maan whether he wants her to come now and Maan at his sarcastic best, tells her, “Nahi, Kal”…..and my little innocent Geet (with her motto – Boss is always right….LOL LOL), agrees to come tomorrow and asks Maan, the time when he wants her to come tomorrow……ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL…..Maan gets frustrated and tells her to come NOW….(Arre, Bechari ki kya galti hai….Communication Maan, Communication……WinkWinkWinkTongueTongue….clear instruction…..poor geet …*pouts*)….Geet curses Maan as “Dusht Danav” but then realizes tht dictaion means her job is not in danger…..She thanks Babaji and then Instructs herself to do dicatation quietly (Now, Is that ever possible??? ROFL ROFL)….and keep the note that she has written quietly, hoping that Maan’s anger would subside after reading the letter…She leaves her cabin.,,,
3. Geet enters the cabin and realizes that the atmosphere is tensed between Dadi and Maan…She tells Maan that she would come later on…Maan stops her and tells her that the dictation would be now….He tells Dadi that there talk is done and turns to Geet and tells her that Dadi was leaving now….Geets gets uneasy but Maan stop hers and tells her to come inside. Geet comes inside, then Maan instructs her to sit…Geet fumbles but sits down….(This was very weird even to watch with Maan and Dadi standing anf Geet the only one sitting and getting fidgety….ROFL ROFL ROFL) …Geet gives Dev’s file to Maan and tells him that these are his younger brother’s Visa papers. Dadi snatches it from Geet and tells Maan that she will handle this Visa issue. Maan tells her rudely, to do whatever she likes, but now he would wanna go back to work….Maan notices Geet staring at him with open mouth ROFL ROFL ROFL and retorts at her if she too has some problem with him….Geet closes her mouth and says No. He then tells her to call Sasha….Geets gets up to calls Sasha when Maan stops her again and tells her to use the phone to call Sasha, she need not go personally to call her…..ROFL ROFL……Geet accepts it and then stops again…(Ab kya Geet?? ROFL ROFL The way Maan is instructing her what and how to do, I thik he should become her secretary or keep a secretary for Geet too…LOL LOL)….Maan realizes that Geet wants the phone, so, he pushes his phone towards her…..Geet calls Sasha. Dadi thinks that Maan would have to listen to her one day, after all she is HIS DADI…(Dadi bhi humari khusti janti hai….ROFL ROFL)…..
4. Dadi meets Sasha outside Maan’s cabin and Sasha does a bowed-head Namaste….Dadi retorts at Sasha that by doing this kinda Namaste, she has reminded her of her age…..(Hayee………..Dadi par jawaani aayi hai…..Abhi to mein jawaan hoon…..ROFL ROFL ROFL)…..She would have prefered a Hello which would have suited Sasha’s dress too…..ROFL ROFL…..(Now, what is this about Sasha’s dress?? This is the 4-5th comment I am hearing about her dress…..Tongue)….The chamchi behind SASHA tries defending her ut Dadi leaves…..
5. Maan is giving Geet dictation…. – Khurana construction is launching a new venture in the market exclusively for the working class but it has all the facilities that is provided to a luxurious house….Every house would have 2 rooms, balconey in the bedroom, open space for parking (Kyun?? I need a Car Port….*whines like a kid*Embarrassed)…..and then Maan starts thinking……but Geet, in her flow, starts continuing Maan’s dictation – a lawn for the children to play and and a small kitchen garden….and then it happens….Maan starts staring at Geet and gets lost in her again…..Geet looks up from her dictation and then woh bhi gayi kaam se…..ROFLROFL……Maan breaks the session as usual with his classic shudder……(Haye………..Geet hut…Mujhe beithna hai yahaan….*pulls Geet from her seat*…okie, Maan, start now……*stares at maan forvever* Day Dreaming)…..Maan likes the idea of having a garden when Sasha comes in. She is surprised to see Geet still in office….Sasha gives the project file to Maan when he gets a call from Dadi….Dadi tells Maan that if he cannot come home then there is no need to get Vicky and Dev back….(Sacchi??? Big smileBig smile)…She tells Maan that her last wish was to get a group photo with her grandkids, before she dies….(Budhiya is all chaloo….Emotional blackmailing…..ROFLROFLROFL……or jaa jaa ke, she wants a group photo?? tht can be done when Maan lives in the outhouse too…..Kuch aur bahaana soch badhaoo….ROFLROFLROFL)…While talking Maan hands over the wrong file to Geet and Geet wonders what to do with the file. Maan tells her to create 10 copies of it. Dadi listenign to this thinks that Maan wants to make 10 copies of the group snap…..ROFLROFLROFL…Maan starts getting frustrated with the misunderstanding, when he notices Geet still sitting……He asks Geet what is she waiting for and asks her to leave….Geet leaves….Dadi again presses on the 10 copies of the photo and wonders if that is to put garland on her snap…ROFLROFL and she thinks Maan wants her to leave now….ROFLROFL…….Dadi drops the call and Maan gets full on frustrated …He looks at Geet and thinks that this gal makes him commit mistakes 24*7…..(Arre yeh to shoorwaat hai Maan….Aage Aage dekho hota hai kya…..ROFLROFLROFL)….Sasha is happy to hear this and thinks that Geet might have got saved after the coffee episode but not she would sure shot get fired because she has the wrong file with her due to which Maan would loose the project and then Sasha would handle the situation and bid goodbye to Geet. She goes to the conference room and Maan decides toc hange his shirt and then reach the conference room…..(OMG!! OMG!! He would be back with the short sleeves shirt, with his sleeves stopping just on his biceps giving a free view of it,….OMG!! OMG!! *Hyperventilates*…Paani!! Paani!! ROFLROFL)…….
6. Geet is takling the copy of the wrong file when Dev calls in….He asks for Maan…Geet sees Maan moving (in his sexy shirt……….Haye Day Dreaming….*hyperventilates again*…..) towards the conference room….She tells Dev that Maan is busy and he could leave the message with her….Dev tells her that he is Maan’s younger brother…He then starts flirting with her….(Besharam kahin ka…..aakar to dekh yahaa…..Punjabi ki sherni aisa jabda maregi, next time flirting to kya, phone karna bhool jayega…..*hands on the waist*….SleepySleepy)…he asks her whether she was the one who picked the phone even yesterday….Geets says Yes….so, then he compliments her on her voice…he tells her that he would be back in India in a weeks time and hopefully he would get a chance to meet her…..(Dev, u r now off limits…..Yeh Maan ki property hai….*puts a fence around Geet and sticks the board – Exclusively Maan’s property* ROFLROFLROFL)….Oh!! He also tells her to “take care” and not stress much….(Stress ke bachche…teri to….*pulls her sleeve back*…)…Geet thinks that this guys voice is similar to Dev’s voice
7. Maan tells Adi and Sasha that these clients are very important for them and hence there should be no mistake from their side….Geet comes in…..Maan continues that this would take the Khurana company to new levels and hence no mistakes should be made….(Oh!! and yes, while saying all this, he totally check Geet out…………..Haye,……Day Dreaming…*pushes Geet again from there*…ROFLROFL)…..Sasha tells Geet to keep the files in front of each seat. Geet does that and Maan goes to open the file when Sasha immediately stops him purposely and randomly asks him how much profit is he expecting from this deal…Maan retorts back that since when is she interested in mathematics….she should concentrate on her designs only….(Good One Maan…..In sab ke saath, ek thapad bhi raseed kar deta…..Din ban jaata humaara….chal, koi gal nahi…next time////ROFLROFLROFL)…..Maan tells Geet to leave but Adi stops her because Maan might need her if there is any dictation required in the meeting….Sasha and Adi go to get the clients and Maan and Geet are left alone in the room……and as expected, Maan again starts checking out Geet….(Full on checking chal rahi hai guys….OMG…..*starts hyperventilating but this time with Palpitations*….ROFLROFLROFL)….and then gets lost again in her….geet looks at him and keeps staring at him AGAIN!! TongueTongueTongue…..Maan then gives his famous OMG! shudder TongueTongue to come out of the lost state…ROFLROFLROFL and starts fixing his tie…..(All bahaana!! Nautanki full on!! Kab tak bhagega Maan.?? ROFL)…..Geet notices his uncomfy gestures and opens the windows….As soon as she does that, the papers start flying and Maan starts controlling them….Geet looks at him and realizes she has put one more mistake in her little kitty….ROFLROFLROFL….She immediately closes the windown in desperation and apologizes to Maan…She tells him that she will make coffee for all the clients….Maan hears coffee and gets all jittery..he immediately stops Geet and tells her not to even take the name – Coffee….ROFLROFLROFL……(Bechaara, kabhie life mein Coffee ko nahi chuegaa…ROFLROFL)….He tells her to stay here….(Haan Haan…Maan also wants constant greenery to the eyes….ROFLROFL)
7.Clients come in and Maan tells them that before he starts his presentation, he wants the clients to look at the file first and understand their designs….Sasha is pleased with herself and thinks that Geet is now sure shot off to Hoshiyarpur…..The client open the file to find rough sketches and incomplete blueprints…..They question Maan about it…Maan checks the file asks Geet where are the Project papers…Geet tells him that this is the same file that he had handed to him….Clients start getting agitated….Adi tries defending but clients get more agitated….They curse Maan when Sasha realizes that things are going out of control…She tells the clients that Geet has made a mistake and got the wrong file photostats…..but this also doesnt work with clients and tells them that if they cannot even handle a presentation then how would they handle this project. Maan agrees with him and tells them that they dont deserve the project….(Ab to Geet ki khair nahi…..Disapprove)….The clients start leaving….
8. Geet sees the clients leaving, stops them. She tells them that they cannot leave like this…..Maan looks at her in surprise and anger. She tells them that the presentation is still pending. Sasha tells her to shut up but Geet tells the clients that this project is designed for a layman, who spends his whole life dreaming about a house. She proposes to give this layman a luxurious house in subsidized rate…They would dream and the Khurana company would fulfill their dreams. She tells the clients that the reason this blueprints are incomplete is because every layman can have a say in his dream house. (Wow!! What an idea….Humari Geet bhi sayani hoti jaa rahi hai…..LOLLOL)……It would be a special house for this layman….Adi is impressed…..The clients question her that Khurana’s dont have any plan on paper….She tells the clients that they do have a plan and show him a file which shows 2 bedrooms with a garden, which gives the children an opportunity to play with their parents…and parents need not worry about children as everything is available at home…The clients like the idea of a garden but are worried about the budget….Maan is very furious….The clients ask him if the budget can be managed…..Maan (with all style vyle) tells them that its easily doable, after all a layman should have a 1kitchen garden….The clients are impressed and give a green signal to the project….Geet, Adi and Sasha are happy…..
9. The clients leave and Geet is excited when Maan comes to her angrily….(Baap re baap…he is damn furious….*hides behind Geet’s dupatta*….CryCry)….Maan tells Geet that in his office his employees do what they are allocated to do and do not step on some other person’s toes….that’s why there has never been any mistake in his office…..He tells her that she is just a secretary here….Today, for the first time, a client has come to his office and shouted at him….and thats all because of her…..Geet starts crying and defends herself, that it wasnt her mistake….She took copies of the file, he had handed to her….Maan tells her not to make excuses…He would not consider her mistakes as his mistakes…She makes mistakes and not he….He leaves from there leaving Geet dejected…..
READ NEXT: Geet Monday update 13th January 2020