Complicated Love Glow Tv is an Indian romantic Love premiered on Glow TV on Wednesday 26 August at 19h00, replacing This is Love, which ended the day before. It started again on Monday, 31 September after viewers requested a repeat of the first episodes as a result of not knowing it had started the week before.
There are two episodes a day BUT there was only one in the Premiere as it was an hour long. The show focused on changing relationships, love triangles and extra marital affairs. The first season was about childhood friends Mauli and Nandini where Mauli’s husband, Kunal and Nandini fall for each other. It also focused on showing domestic violence against women by showcasing Nandini’s husband, Rajdeep.
Complicated Love Glow tv Full Story & Plot Summary :
Mauli and Nandini are best friends who have grown up together. Nandini selects Rajdeep over Mauli’s friendship despite Mauli warning her of the poor character which leads to a fallout between the two and they part ways.
Current day; Mauli is wed to Kunal while Nandini is married to Rajdeep. Mauli is a gynecologist, Kunal is a nurse. The two constantly support each other. Rajdeep is an ambitious entrepreneur and a dominating husband who does not leave any chance to misuse Nandini, both physically and mentally.
Kunal ends up running to Nandini at a medical conference. He discovers that Nandini is the same buddy Mauli keeps reminiscing about. He talks to Mauli about it and they opt to schedule a meeting. Nandini and Mauli fulfill after seven years. Rajdeep beats Nandini and leaves in the center of the road. Kunal ends up discovering her and takes her into the hospital. Mauli and Kunal convince Nandini to speak up against the misuse, so Nandini gets Rajdeep arrested on domestic violence charges.
As they spend time together, Kunal begins falling for Nandini. He reminds himself around Mauli but is not able to stop thinking about Nandini. Gradually, Nandini starts to feel the Exact Same for Kunal. After many cases of awkward staring and avoiding each other, Nandini decides to leave town due to her inability to control her feelings for Kunal. When Kunal gets to learn about this, he stops her and confesses his own feelings for her.
Nandini and Kunal start meeting secretly and shortly after, consummate their relationship. Eventually, Mauli gets to learn about Nandini and Kunal. She is shocked and heartbroken. Mauli decides to pick herself up and files for a divorce from Kunal but soon finds out that she’s pregnant. Kunal accuses her of false maternity and divorces her to be able to marry Nandini.
6 years later/Complicated Love Glow tv:
Mauli lives with her daughter Mishti and her best friend Ishaan. Mishti considers Ishaan her father. Kunal returns from London with his and Nandini’s daughter Pari. He is unaware about Mishti being his daughter. Mishti and Pari meet and become best friends, unaware of their real relationship of half-sisters.
Circumstances bring Kunal and Mauli face to face. Mauli learns that Nandini died due to cancer whereas Kunal learns about Mishti being his daughter. Ishaan proposes Mauli for marriage. Kunal meets with an accident and loses his memory, only remembering his life with Mauli. While Mauli stays with Kunal, Ishaan takes care of Mishti and Pari. Once Kunal regains his memory, Mauli chooses Ishaan over Kunal and the two get married.
17 years later On Complicated Love Glow tv:
Mauli, Kunal and Ishaan have expired. Mishti is a perfectionist who believes in love and devotion. The sisters run an event management firm. Mishti is about to get engaged to her boyfriend Veer. Meanwhile, Pari’s childhood bestfriend Arnav is in love with her but she doesn’t feel the same for him.
Pari matches Ruhaan and gets intrigued with him whereas Ruhaan sees Mishti and gets drawn to her. Ruhaan turns out to be Veer’s close friend and thus begins living in Mishti and Pari’s house as a paying guest. Mishti and Ruhaan share a contradictory relation whereas Pari and Ruhaan form a simple going bond of friendship. Mishti and Veer get engaged. When Ruhaan finds out that Mishti is Veer’s fiance, he tries to ignore his feelings for her.
Meanwhile, Mishti gets nervous feeling how different she believes when she’s around Ruhaan and attempts to push her away feelings. On learning this, Arnav is heartbroken. Finally, Mishti takes her feelings for Ruhaan.
Mishti and Ruhaan acknowledge their love to each other. When Veer finds out about Mishti and Ruhaan, he advises Pari about Mishti and Ruhaan’s connection hoping to cause problems between the sisters. Mishti gets to know about Pari’s feelings for Ruhaan through Radhika. She decides to sacrifice her love for Pari, also denies having feelings for Ruhaan if Pari queries her by faking to get back together with Veer. Pari proposes Ruhaan and is heartbroken when he informs her that he loves someone else.
Ruhaan queries Mishti’s forfeit but she remains adamant. Mishti faints and it is revealed that she has been suffering from a disease. Pari donates her kidney to rescue Mishti.
3 months later:
Ruhaan and Mishti get married and move into their own flat in the same building. Mishti, Ruhaan, Pari, Arnav, Radhika and Ansh celebrate together.
Complicated Love Glow Tv Cast:
- Aditi Sharma as Dr. Mauli Srivastav: Nandini’s childhood friend; Kunal’s former wife; Ishaan’s wife; Mishti and Ansh’s mother
- Shakti Arora as Dr. Kunal Malhotra: Radhika’s son; Mauli’s former husband; Nandini’s husband; Mishti and Pari’s father
- Drashti Dhami as Nandini Thakur: Mauli’s childhood friend; Rajdeep’s former wife; Kunal’s wife; Pari’s mother
- Tejasswi Prakash as Mishti Khanna: Mauli and Kunal’s daughter; Ishaan’s adoptive daughter; Pari and Ansh’s half sister; Ruhaan’s wife
- Aneri Vajani as Pari Malhotra: Nandini and Kunal’s daughter; Mishti’s half sister
- Kunal Jaisingh as Ruhaan: Veer’s childhood friend; Mishti’s husband
- Jaya Bhattacharya as Radhika Malhotra: Kunal’s mother; Mishti and Pari’s grandmother; Ansh’s adoptive grandmother; Sue’s best friend
- Abhinav Shukla as Rajdeep Thakur: Nandini’s former husband
- Kinshuk Mahajan as Ishaan Khanna: Mauli’s husband; Mishti’s adoptive father; Ansh’s father
- Maisha Dixit as Young Mishti Khanna: Mauli and Kunal’s daughter; Ishaan’s adoptive daughter; Pari and Ansh’s half sister
- Arravya Sharma as Young Pari Malhotra: Nandini and Kunal’s daughter; Mishti’s half sister
- Rohan Gandotra as Veer Verma: Ruhaan’s childhood friend; Mishti’s former fiance
- Akshit Sukhija as Arnav: Taani’s brother; Sue’s nephew; Pari’s childhood friend
- Dolly Minhas as Sukhmani aka Sue: Arnav and Taani’s aunt; Radhika’s best friend
- Neena Cheema as Yammini Malhotra: Kunal’s grandmother
- Abigail Jain as Mehak: Kunal’s friend
- Prateeksha Lonkar as Sandhya Khanna: Ishaan’s mother
- Roma Bali as Jyoti Srivastav: Mauli and Mayank’s mother
- Raj Singh as Mayank Srivastav: Mauli’s brother
- Siddharth Kumar as Ansh Khanna: Mauli and Ishaan’s son; Mishti’s half brother; Taani’s friend
- Mishmee Das as Taani: Arnav’s sister; Sue’s niece; Ansh’s friend
- Bindia Kalra as Naina Verma: Veer’s mother
- Farukh Saeed as Mr. Verma: Naina’s husband; Veer’s father
- Evan Dixit as Young Ansh Khanna: Mauli and Ishaan’s son; Mishti’s half brother
- Prachi Thakkar as Sweety: Malhotra family’s neighbour; Ishaan’s cousin
- Arjun Aneja as Manas: Mauli and Nandini’s college friend
- Sarita Joshi as Subhadra
- Dalljiet Kaur as Amrita
- Harshad Chopda as Aditya Hooda from Bepannah
- Jennifer Winget as Zoya Siddiqui from Bepannah
- Meera Deosthale as Chakor Rajvanshi from Udaan
- Ritvik Arora as Ahaan from Tu Aashiqui
- Jannat Zubair Rahmani as Pankti from Tu Aashiqui
- Shivin Narang as Jai Mittal from Internet Wala Love
- Tunisha Sharma as Aadhya Verma from Internet Wala Love
- Aalisha Panwar as Tara Raichand from Ishq Mein Marjawan