Begusarai Zee World is the Story of Phulan Thakur and his loved ones and the way they rule the land of Begusarai. The land in which respect, power and money are earned through bloodshed. And It’s also the story of a simple girl Poonam, and how all these violence and power-hungry men.
Begusarai will be coming to Zee world Africa Tv show on Thursday 11 March 2021.
Begusarai Zee World Full story & Plot Summary:
Poonam Kumari (Shivangi Joshi) is a smart woman who dreams of higher studies. Priyom Thakur (Sarrtaj Gill), the son of Begusarai’s Bahubali, Phulan Thakur (Narendra Jha), a ladies man, is Poonam’s childhood best friend. Lakhan Thakur (Vishal Aditya Singh) is Priyom’s cousin brother, who always is beneath Priyom’s shadow and has loved Poonam since youth. Lakhan and Poonam’s union is set by Phulan Thakur, and at first Poonam isn’t happy, because she wants to continue her research.
Lakhan initially agrees to let her research and then get married, but he begins torturing Poonam. Phulan Thakur finds out about this and breaks Lakhan and Poonam’s alliance. Then he arranges Poonam’s alliance with Priyom and they begin to fall in love with one another.
Lakhan, finding out about this alliance, begins to wreak havoc on Begusarai and the Thakur family. He kidnaps Phulan’s grandchildren and Poonam decides to wed Lakhan, so he’ll leave the Thakur family ,leaving her Priyom’s Love.While this is happening, Bindiya (Shweta Tiwari), a dancer enters Begusarai to earn money by dancing in Begusarai events.
She brings chaos to the Thakur family, which induce Lakhan to begin hating Priyom, his brother Mithilesh (Darshan Dave), and Phulan. It’s soon revealed that Bindiya has come to Begusarai having an agenda. Bindiya’s father was the King of Begusarai, until Phulan Thakur murdered him and took his place, and abandoned Bindiya along with her mother on the street. She’s come to destroy the Thakur family.
After Lakhan and Poonam get married, Lakhan once more begins to torture Poonam.
Phulan asks Lakhan to move in the Thakur Haveli, and at first he denies the deal. Once Poonam informs Lakhan the truth about her and Priyom, Lakhan decides to test Poonam by moving in the Thakur Haveli. Priyom seeing how he’s affecting Lakhan and Poonam’s marriage, decides to marry, and has imitation married to Bindiya, not understanding her truth. Poonam sensing that Bindiya doesn’t have the perfect intentions for your Thakur family, always butts head with her. Believing she’s attempting to break Priyom’s union for her personal benefit, Lakhan moves farther away from Poonam. Poonam learns about Lakhan’s love for her and how he never hurt anybody when he was trying to woo her, changes her mind about Lakhan and begins to like him.
Phulan becomes detained in an kidnapping which Bindiya did and Thakur family is left distraught. Poonam starts changing Lakhan to a soft person and they start getting close. Priyom constantly gets angry in Bindiya’s antics and attempts to transform her into a better person. Then enter Datta ji, a guy with old customs and who thinks guys are the best, and girls are only servants. When Priyom, Mithilesh, and Lakhan’s sister Guddi (Richa Mukherjee) gets pregnant with Poonam’s brother’s child, Datta ji decides to get her married to another person he sees. Poonam’s brother dies in an accident and Datta ji decides to bury Guddi and her child living. All the girls of the Thakur family get together with the girls of Begusarai and rescue Guddi from Datta ji and send him to jail.
Poonam begins to attribute Lakhan for her brother’s death and Lakhan decides to free Poonam in their union. They start living independently. Bindiya changes and becomes a fantastic person. She and Priyom begin to love one another, and he becomes the Bahubali of Begusarai. Priyom’s older brother Mithilesh gets envious of Priyom and decides to start his own company. When his business partner cheats him, he attempts to kill the company partner and Priyom attempts to stop him. In the ensuing battle, Priyom becomes security and expires by Mithilesh’s hands. When Bindiya learns the truth, she decides to get revenge on Mithilesh. The whole family opposes her, except for Poonam and Lakhan. When she decides to file a case against Mithilesh, but loses when Badi Amma (Sulbha Arya) locks Poonam from the supply closet. Datta ji gets out of jail and comes back to the Thakur Haveli. He strips Bindiya facing complete Begusarai and drowns her living. Lakhan and Poonam attempt to rescue her, but are unable to. He also attempts to kill Guddi and her kid, but Poonam and Lakhan save her.
Poonam and Lakhan eventually reveal their feelings for one another and begin a new relationship. Bindiya is shown to be alive, and comes back to get revenge against the complete Thakur family for not coming to rescue her. She gives mercy to Lakhan and Poonam, but tortures the remaining members of their household, and even kills Datta ji.
Choti Amma’s granddaughter, Komal (Rati Pandey), comes to see her while Bindiya becomes the Bahubali of Begusarai. Komal begins to fall in love with Lakhan and begins to assist Bindiya financially, by bringing her a business partner named Sarkar. Sarkar demands a whole lot of Bindiya which induces Guddi to lose her child and Lakhan and Poonam to nearly get a divorce. The Thakur family goes against Bindiya and Komal and attempt to work out that Sarkar is. Sarkar is shown to be Choti Amma (Madhvi Gokhte), who wants to get revenge on Thakur household and attracted Komal into Thakur Family. In a chase between Komal and Choti Amma and Lakhan and Mithilesh, Komal’s car falls off a cliff and Choti Amma and Komal die. Bindiya is shown to be pregnant with Priyom’s kid.
A couple months later, Poonam and Mithilesh’s wife, Maya (Vaishnavi Dhanraj), have also become pregnant. When all 3 daughter-in-laws are observing their baby shower and performing a puja from the river, Guddi gets pulled into the water. Everyone looks for her, but not in time and they find her dead body. It’s revealed that Komal is residing and murdered Guddi. Komal then kidnaps Mithilesh and Poonam’s dad, in demand that Poonam leaves Lakhan. Mithilesh and Poonam’s dad try to run away, but Poonam’s father dies in the ensuing chase. Poonam decides to surrender herself to the security of their Thakur family.
Lakhan finds Poonam and Komal, and shoots Komal from the torso. Poonam falls unconscious and Lakhan takes her into the hospital. In the hospital a few goons kidnap Poonam and it’s revealed that Komal was rescued after she got shot. Komal shoots Mithilesh and Lakhan and Poonam dies during childbirth. Bindiya takes the infant and decides to raise him as her own.
20 years later Begusarai Zee World
20 years later, Bindiya is now Ma Thakurain and takes good care of Mithilesh and Maya children, Soni (Riya Deepsi), Adarsh (Manish Naggdev), Amar (Parichay Sharma), and Samar (Mukul Raj Singh), her and Priyom’s kid, Garv (Ankit Gupta), and Poonam and Lakhan’s son, Shakti (also Vishal Aditya Singh), who only looks like Lakhan. Bindiya hates women because of what Komal did to the household. The whole family is fearful of her and never do anything she doesn’t like. Each of the boys really are like goons and do everything for Bindiya. Everybody calls her mom and Maya gets envious that her own kids don’t consider her their real mother. The series then brings in Ananya Mishra (Vibha Anand), the girl of Ramakant Mishra, a constable who has moved to Begusarai. Ananya has an older good-for-nothing brother called Mayank (Mithli Jain), who is online chatting with Soni.
Ananya and Shakti first match when Shakthi conserves Ramakant from a goons. He asks for money, but because she’s none, he chooses her late mother’s necklace. She gets back it, but also learns that he is quite fearful of his mother. They have humorous interactions happening. Mayank and Soni meet covertly, but a person sees them and informs Ma Thakurain (Bindiya). She intends to have Soni married within 3 days. When Ananya finds out that the reason for the suicide, she decides to allow Soni and Mayank fulfill for a final moment. However, Mayank cheats Ananya and runs off with Soni.
After the five brothers find out Ananya assisted in Soni becoming out, they kidnap her torture to discover at which Soni and Mayank went.When Ananya gets complimentary, through the support of the authorities, the authorities detain Ma Thakurain along with the brothers opt to get revenge.
Ma Thakurain gets out of prison and Soni and Mayank reunite to Badi Haveli. Ma Thakurain makes the decision to let Soni and Mayank’s union, but on the condition that Mayank reside in their residence. She requests Shakti to create Ananya fall in love with him, and she will get her married to all her sons. Ananya falls in love with Shakti, also Bindiya handles to receive her married to every one the sons without hindrance. She manages not to let herself have some connections with all the brothers and learns the earliest, Adarsh, is secretly married and is going to have his son or daughter.
She’s in a position to get Adarsh’s spouse her faith at the home and Shakthi falls in love with Ananya. Ananya speaks to Bindiya and asks her if she can depart. Shakthi asks her to stay, but she states that her hope has been broken and she can’t stay. A couple of months afterwards, Ananya is revealed to become a teacher in a college and Shakti shows up. He asks her to forgive him and marry him to get real and she eventually forgives him.
Begusarai Cast Zee World
- Shweta Tiwari (Season 1–2) Acted as – Bindiya Priyom Thakur/Maa Thakurain: A ex-dancer; Priyom’s wife; Garv’s mother; Shakti, Amar, Adarsh, Samar and Soni’s namesake mother
- Sartaj Gill (Season 1) Acted as – Priyom Phulan Thakur; Phulan’s younger son;Mithilesh, Rajkumar and Guddi’s brother; Poonam’s childhood friend turned ex-fiancé; Bindiya’s husband; Garv’s father ; Soni and Shakti’s Uncle.
- Vishal Aditya Singh (Season 1) Acted as – Lakhan Thakur: Poonam’s husband; Bhushan and Rekha’s son; Priyom and Mithilesh’s and Guddi’s cousin; Shakti’s father ; Soni’s and Garv’s Uncle.
- Shivangi Joshi (Season 1) Acted as – Poonam Lakhan Thakur / Poonam Kumari: Lakhan’s wife ; Munchita’s Daughter; Priyom’s childhood Best friend turned ex-fianceé; Shakti’s mother
- Vishal Aditya Singh (Season 2) Acted as – Shakti Lakhan Thakur: Poonam and Lakhan’s son; Bindiya’s namesake son; Ananya’s husband
- Rati Pandey (Season 1) Acted as – Komal Thakur , Choti Amma’s granddaughter , Later, she loves Lakhan
- Ankit Gupta as Garv Thakur; Priyom and Bindiya’s son
- Vibha Anand (Season 2) Acted as – Ananya Thakur / Ananya Mishra : Ramakant’s daughter; Mayank’s sister, Shakti’s wife
- Aalisha Panwar (Season 1) Acted as – Najma ; Ponam Childhood and Best Friend
- Sulbha Arya (Season 1) Acted as – Badi Amma Thakur ; Mithlesh ; Lakhan ; Priyom ; Rajkumar And Guddi’s Grandmother ; Bhushan And phulan’s Mother.
- Narendra Jha (Season 1) Acted as – Phulan Thakur; Mithilesh, Priyom, Guddi and Rajkumar’s father, Lakhan’s uncle, Adarsh, Amar, Samar, Soni and Garv’s grandfather
- Vaishnavi Dhanraj (Season 1) / Kanishka Soni (Season 2) Acted as – Maya Mithilesh Thakur; Mithilesh’s wife; Adarsh, Amar, Samar and Soni’s mother
- Darshan Dave (Season 1) Acted as – Mithilesh Thakur; Priyom, Guddi and Rajkumar’s elder brother, Phulan’s elder son, Lakhan’s Cousin Maya’s husband, Adarsh, Amar, Samar and Soni’s father
- Harshh Sethi (Season 1–2) Acted as – Bhusan Thakur; Rekha’s husband; Phulan’s younger brother; Lakhan’s father; Shakti’s grandfather
- Malini Sengupta (Season 1–2) Acted as – Rekha Bhushan Thakur; Bhushan’s wife; Lakhan’s mother; Shakti’s grandmother
- Riya Deepsi as Soni Mithilesh Thakur
- Richa Mukherjee as Guddi Phulan Thakur;Phulan’s daughter Priyom, Rajkumar, Mithilesh’s younger sister , Dolt’s Love Interest
- Abhimanyyu Raj Singh Acted as – Ramakant Mishra/Baba
- Parichay Sharma as Amar Mithilesh Thakur
- Manish Naggdev as Adarsh Mithilesh Thakur
- Mukul Raj Singh Acted as – Samar Mithilesh Thakur
- Aru Krishansh Verma as Raj kumar Phulan Thakur; Phulan’s youngest son; Priyom, Mithilesh and Guddi’s brother
- Sudesh Berry as Manohar Thakur/Dadaji
- Saptrishi Ghosh Acted as – SP K N Rai
- Mithli Jain Acted as – Mayank Mishra
- Madhavi Gokhte Acted as – Choti Amma
- Nikhil Mehta as Dolt Munchita Kumar: Munchita’s Son ; Poonam’s Brother ; Guddi’s Lover
- Ankit Mohan as SP Avinash Srivastav
- Dheeraj Miglani Acted as – Ghungroo
- Vineet Raina as Bhanu
- Nandini Singh as Shravani
Begusarai Zee World Teasers